10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I have found:

fc_barcelona_full_squad_wallpaper_2012_hd.jpg

:)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He still needs to go . Him going now or after a while would have the same impact on Messi's image.

The most important thing at this point is for things to cool off. No more actions to escalate this further from either side. Messi's father's reconcilatory remarks were a great first step.

CatalinR10

The most important thing at this point is for things to cool off. No more actions to escalate this further from either side. Messi's father's reconcilatory remarks were a great first step.

It's only a matter of time before that idiot says something stupid once again.

Neymar7

CR7 is looking like a saint recently with all these scandals and dramas surrounding Messi

are we meant to believe CR7 is squeaky clean? why is no media dwelling into his life? the dude has a mystery son, hired hookers in the past, cheated, kicked a paparazzi car window in, fucked the whole of Manchester and England.. the past year CR7 is getting good press even though everyone knows he's doing some shady shit !

The past year Messi has got accused of fraud, cheating and doping.. disgusting from the capital. I don't expect CR7 to get the same treatment if he wins the B'Dor

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
"We haven't missed this guy a bit". That must be the funniest joke ever written on this forum. He is the only one that can win us the league.

Neymar7

we need Messi to come back and shut Cristina up knock him down a notch humble him abit his ego is getting too big it might explode when if he wins the B d'Or..

PrRan

I don't understand why Pedro doesn't score when Leo creates tons of chances for him. When should be able to average 3-4 goals a game.

JamDav1982

What Messi's father has said about the board and Rosell -

Messi senior also responded to rumours that there is conflict inside Barcelona between the player and the board.

“Not at all. In the last few months President Rosell has offered us his constant and total support, and we are grateful to him for what he has done, and given the significance that Barcelona has, we could need that at any time.

“This support is a demonstration of the feeling the club has for Leo. The club's objectives are our objectives, which are to win as many trophies as possible for the club we all represent.”

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
we need Messi to come back and shut Cristina up knock him down a notch humble him abit his ego is getting too big it might explode when if he wins the B d'Or..
The little dictator probably scares him to his very soul... I mean there had to be a reason as to why he was good until Tello steppped in! Soon as the little dictator started scaring Tello, it might have had a profound impact on Pedro too!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans