10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

He was awful, but so were most of the team. He wasn't there tonight. Didn't produce, was invisible.

Stric

I wouldn't expect much of him if the tactics are wrong, the entire team is playing like shit and Atletico is defending with 11 players, so I'm not pissed or anything, but this might be the worst game of his that I've seen. Just saying.

JamDav1982

Alves put in the worst performance I have seen in a Barca shirt since the day Pep took over.

However Messi should be ashamed of the way he played. He was an joke and an embarrasement to the shirt.

If that is him from now on I would sell him.

No one can go out and do what he has just done tonight.

Stric

Seriously, though, the overreactions are beyond what I could imagine, and I've been here for a while.

fcbdna

Banned
Its good to call a spade a spade. He didn't turn up tonight! I am not blaming him, just saying the truth was clearly the flop of the match!

L

linetty

The thread turning shite again...What could he do with that amazing ATM defence? Especially with no service, no movement..

Why Tata doesnt kick their asses and makes a revolution?! That is what we need. A good kick in Messi's ass.

JamDav1982

Seriously, though, the overreactions are beyond what I could imagine, and I've been here for a while.

Why?

I dont think any player can put in as little effort as he did tonight.

Barcelona had the ball in their half the majority of the game and he did not move an inch to create space or make things happen.

He was a disgrace and not for the first time this season.

No player no matter how good should get away with what he has tonight. His lack of movement mad Barcelona poorer as it has on many occasions this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans