10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Seriously, though, the overreactions are beyond what I could imagine, and I've been here for a while.

I expected worse. This forum is just a fucking circus, nowadays. It is now, more than ever, that the team need our support. We still got the league and the Copa to win.

BarcaGirl

Messi didn't give a shit tonight ...and by now it should be crystal clear that he's saving himself for the World Cup. I don't hate him, I never could, but I'm just so incredibly sad and disappointed, that he wasn't even trying to make things happen. Why Leo?? :cry:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Seriously, though, the overreactions are beyond what I could imagine, and I've been here for a while.

seriously though, we're used to him being the best player to ever played the sport. I understand he can't always save our asses, and I know many has gotten used to that, but tonight he just pissed us of by walking around and looking like he didn't care. also, this is not the first time - it happens quite often that he only walks around like he doesn't care - pisses us of, he makes like fucking 13M or something' - run ffs, do something

Kinlejus

All the blame is justified, when you see your best player walking around, that transfers to other teammates' mind, and that can't help to perform better.

awful, just awful, you would never see him being this irresponsible few years ago, he changed...

serghei

This version of Messi is the epithome of disinterest. If things don't change, I want him sold if he doesn't care anymore. I am a Barca fan long before Messi and I will remain a Barca fan long after Messi is gone too. Not all players are meant to play all their life at a team.

F

forcabarca

As much as I'm a huge huge Messi fans just like your lads.... He was awfully awful tonight.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Armando929

Messi still has it but he could be getting a little bored, I think.

He didn't look like a guy who really wanted it out there.

No fight. No effort to press or win the ball back.

poldep

Messi is still the best ever. Problem is we don't have a defence. I really don't think Tata is capable of coaching a team like Barca. We need someone like Simeone.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I expected worse. This forum is just a fucking circus, nowadays. It is now, more than ever, that the team need our support. We still got the league and the Copa to win.

if they want my support they have to earn it - not by winning, but at least by fucking trying

Stric

Why?

I dont think any player can put in as little effort as he did tonight.

Barcelona had the ball in their half the majority of the game and he did not move an inch to create space or make things happen.

He was a disgrace and not for the first time this season.

No player no matter how good should get away with what he has tonight. His lack of movement mad Barcelona poorer as it has on many occasions this season.

True, but how does any of that warrant wishing him failure in the WC, calling him a choke-artist and claiming it has anything to do with the WC in the first place? And what exactly does "get away with it" mean? Is he supposed to be financially punished or something? Because criticism is fine and everything... but overreactions are ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans