10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did he ever had any chance to play real football ? He always had 4 players around him and in front him. He always had to start an attack from scratch, blame the tactics and ALL players. He was piss poor and should've scored, he's human accept it. He obviously cares that we lost, probably the most of all our players. He just doesn't run around like a headless chicken...
The old bollock excuse, he can atleast fucking show up and fight for space instead of just Walking around doing nothing.

F

Flavia

And this is not about the wc, he was marked out of the game. Tiago did a great job on him. That, plues the whole team playing badly, and this happens. some got too used to Messi bailing us out. He won't everytime.

xxxxxx

One bad game? He's had many bad games since his injury last year, he actually never was himself since that injury - wtf is going on with him?

How many goals and assists has he got since returning from injury?

It's so comical that people blame Messi each time after a defeat. For all he's done for Barcelona, he can have a few bad games a year for me. It's not Messi's fault he's playing around a declining team and an awful board.

JamDav1982

You're right, this is a circus...

Need I remind you that Messi scored a hat-trick and played his heart out and won us the game against RM just a few weeks ago?

You're acting as if he hasn't made an effort in a year.

Newsflash: 38 goals this season, with almost three months of injury.

The game against Madrid was open and his lack of running off the ball is not such an issue.

In too many games like tonight when teams park bus he wanders about doing fck all these days.

38 goals this season yes. But the team is not all about being there to provide for Messi and a lot of points have been dropped since he came back.

Stric

This saving-himself-for-the-WC is such incredible bullshit, I can't believe anyone is naive enough to mention it.

He's sure as hell not saving himself for the WC when he's playing a CL quarter final return leg. He might be saving himself during less important Liga games. And he recently played one hell of a match against RM. Was he saving himself then? Do you really honestly think Messi went out on the pitch tonight and thought "well I'll take it easy now, I have the WC to keep in mind"? Ridiculous. The amount of absolute bullshit on this forum grows bigger every day.

And this is not about the wc, he was marked out of the game. Tiago did a great job on him. That, plues the whole team playing badly, and this happens. some got too used to Messi bailing us out. He won't everytime.

This. Messi was shit, but you can't solely blame him. Plus, it's not like the rest of the team (except for a couple of players like Neymar) were much better.

XaviMessiGirl

You're right, this is a circus...

Need I remind you that Messi scored a hat-trick and played his heart out and won us the game against RM just a few weeks ago?

You're acting as if he hasn't made an effort in a year.

Newsflash: 38 goals this season, with almost three months of injury.

inb4 "two were penalties". :p

But really though, a few years ago "lazy" was never a word one would use to describe Messi, now it seems like we never know which Messi is going to show up - the one we all know is the best player in the world, or this one.

JamDav1982

How many goals and assists has he got since returning from injury?

It's so comical that people blame Messi each time after a defeat. For all he's done for Barcelona, he can have a few bad games a year for me. It's not Messi's fault he's playing around a declining team and an awful board.

Totally missing the point.

Anyone can have a bad game.

To turn up in biggest game of season to date and barely try and basically look like hiding at points - thats a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans