10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AURELIUS

I totally 100% agree with u, think about it, for the past 4 years or so, every one is saying he is still not the greatest player until he wins a WC trophy
he won every thing to b won at a club level, and has proved everything at a club level, and his injuries are in his mind, i am sure he has a tape in his
head where he think he might get injured and miss the WC , imagine how devastating that would b to him, an injury like valdes got or any injury where
he will miss the WC i really believe he will b a different player at WC and a different player for barca after the WC is over. Heck i am also welling to bet
that the Argentinean Football federation told him to take it easy at club level.

The formation with Argentina and the quality of the attackers around him suits him and offers him more options and space. He certainly runs further, presses more and is more driven when I see him play for Argentina and understandably so.

He has the World Cup and Copa the following year to win and I hope he does it with his fellow Argentines. You will see a different Messi in Brazil. The motivation is there.

T

tariqo

what amaze me more about him is that he don't give a fuck :worthy:

hopefully we lose the final & he win the WC

Zincubus

Banned
The formation with Argentina and the quality of the attackers around him suits him and offers him more options and space. He certainly runs further, presses more and is more driven when I see him play for Argentina and understandably so.

He has the World Cup and Copa the following year to win and I hope he does it with his fellow Argentines. You will see a different Messi in Brazil. The motivation is there.

It used to be the other way around .... he was amazing for Barca but struggled with Argentina .

Lomar1o

It used to be the other way around .... he was amazing for Barca but struggled with Argentina .
because instead of sanchezes and fabregases he had ronaldinho, eto'o, henry, villa, in form pedro, younger xavi and iniesta, of course he was playing better with those highly skilled inspirational players. now he has no back up. only iniesta is inspirational when he plays well.

Zincubus

Banned
So he suddenly turns shit after a few bad games? Didn't he score like 10 goals in 5 games last month?

He's not been at his best for some time IMHO .

That is MY opinion and I'm entitled to it tbh.

Sure he's scored goals but there also been loads of penalties as I recall .... he has shown signs of getting better but the last two games ???

Come on ...

Looked like the only player that cared, tbh.

Are you talking about Messi ....over the last couple of games !!??

I think not .... there are many , many fans not at all happy with his recent performances .

because instead of sanchezes and fabregases he had ronaldinho, eto'o, henry, villa, in form pedro, younger xavi and iniesta, of course he was playing better with those highly skilled inspirational players. now he has no back up. only iniesta is inspirational when he plays well.

That's kinda suggesting that maybe he isn't as good as he's portrayed ...

Antimadridista1

what amaze me more about him is that he don't give a fuck :worthy:

hopefully we lose the final & he win the WC

I'm not from Argentina so I really don't give a shit about him winning the World Cup. What I want him is to perform and save our asses when we need him. We didn't see that this season.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'm not from Argentina so I really don't give a shit about him winning the World Cup. What I want him is to perform and save our asses when we need him. We didn't see that this season.
We have seen that numerous times this season. The win against Sevilla, both at home and away, for example. We could've been out of the league race months ago.

CatalinR10

I'm not from Argentina either but I want him to win it because of what he has done so far for Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans