10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
BlYHxGfCQAEVCFp.jpg

sad, really sad. just before the injury last season he was the best ever, but since he's been half the player. I hope he bounces back, but I think he'll never be the same again :(

FiReFTW

sad, really sad. just before the injury last season he was the best ever, but since he's been half the player. I hope he bounces back, but I think he'll never be the same again :(

I know Messi is disinterested atm and careful not to get injured at the WC, hence he is fairly poor... but the really sad part is how horrible our team is without BY FAR the best player on the planet saving our asses... just remember how many times Messi saved us in the past years, how many trophies would we have won?... thats the really sad part... no team of such a caliber as Barca should rely only on one player.. we need a major overhaul..

kollegah

ofc hell never be freak of 2009 or 2010 2011, but we should be grateful for the moments he gave us.
we wont see anyone like him in our lives, he showed us how easy the game can be played, but yet that majestic.
i loved the cl knocout stages in 091011, this feeling when he recieved the ball, the hope for magic and the other second baaaam, he did it again.
proud t witness these games.

Mitchell1978

Such negativity, he's only 26 and everything physical is still there, he and barcelona will bounce back, y'all should have more faith once the there's stability at the club and a capable coach we will see him consistenly at his best again.

if he is saving energy for the WC maybe he should accept a cut back on his paycheck. then we could save some "energy" to buy a proper CB. He cannot be paid millions and seriously show that he saves himself for the WC. it's just ridiculous and offensive towards barca

ebc_99

Messi is saving himself for the world cup, if he were to get injured that would be a big blow so he is not taking any risks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Galning

Surround him with a team (this means both players and manager) like he had in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 and watch him get back to his level.

Obviously we are grateful for what the GOAT has given us but it isn't like he is playing for free. He has everything as money is concerned and he is the complete boss of the best team in the world. He has responsibilities...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, We'll most likely keep on wasting two years of Messi and Iniesta's peak. Need to wait until 2016 when this board is gone at the very least.

JamDav1982

Surround him with a team (this means both players and manager) like he had in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 and watch him get back to his level.

Last season was arguably one of his best other than injuries though and that was the same team mates largely and a manager many on here thought was poor.

Cant have it both ways when last year he supposedly pulled through a poor team with no tactical plan etc to now saying he is suffering as those around him not good enough. A lot of people have been saying both of these things.

V

voodoomaster

Very dissapointed in messi. Just standing still waiting to Get home to antonella.

Mitchell1978

Last season was arguably one of his best other than injuries though and that was the same team mates largely and a manager many on here thought was poor.

Cant have it both ways when last year he supposedly pulled through a poor team with no tactical plan etc to now saying he is suffering as those around him not good enough. A lot of people have been saying both of these things.

Last year it was clear, under Tito Messi was the focal point of the attack. This season thats a lot less clear, Tata doesn't know how to get the best out of these players, shure Tata was given a flawed team but he's actually making it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans