10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espacio

The problem is that Martino doesn't want him involved in the buildup as a false 9 and rather uses him like a normal 9 with Alves crossing balls to him when he's between 2 giant centerbacks.

i agree with that and i wrote this before

messi is playing like F(forward) but he should play like RWF(right wing forward) cause he is more succesful in RWF than position F

and also Barca must play like this with fabregas and without fabregas

for easy match
----------------------bousquets----------------------
--------------xavi------------------fabregas----------
------messi------------------------------iniesta-------
------------------------neymar-------------------------

for difficult match
------------bousquets--------song------------------
--------------------------xavi---------------------------
--------messi---------------------------iniesta-------
----------------------neymar--------------------------

if Barca sells Messi barca will make the wrong disicion of this century for football history

Mitchell1978

A month ago i read barca were offering 40 mil a year (+/- 20 mil net) and Messi's team was asking for 50 mil (+/- 25 net) but a 100 mil seems far fetched.

But i think its clear all the chaos and encertainty at the club is bothering him.

Mitchell1978

messi is playing like F(forward) but he should play like RWF(right wing forward) cause he is more succesful in RWF than position F

Nonsense, besides the fact he doesn't like playing there, he has hasn't really played there for years apart from this season on a couple of occasions with very mediocre succes. Messi should be the focal point of the attack again like the previous seasons.

L

linetty

Tata is delusional, now he should just tell the players to play as they want to...

Butaan4barca

Surely you don't believe that? You shouldn't believe everything that you read.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Even if they are true. What wrong in that ?

Not renewing abidal's is a sporting decision (according to club management zubi, and rosell) and now if this is true then people bring in club loyalty and and irrational things in it.

Well i think he is no less club loyal than xavi, iniesta, pep , puyi or name all.

But if his representatives think he is getting better pay offers elsewhere, club should simply match it or convince him to stay. His club loyatly starts after that. And i personally belive he has given club a lot certainly significant to say more than any other player.

And he should get special attention for that.

Egert

Estonian Culé

for easy match

for difficult match

if Barca sells Messi barca will make the wrong disicion of this century for football history

Iniesta doesn't like playing on the LW.

Crixus

tata's tactics would've been perfect if we had a real 9 ( do you guys remember milan match 4-0 ) david villa locked the two Cbs and messi had a free role .
----------------------busi---------------------
-- alves--
--------------- xavi---------------------------------
--------------------------------- iniesta------------------------

------------------- messi ------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------neymar --------------

---------------------------- a real 9--------------------------

tata wanted messi to play the 9 role which led to messi preforming this way (neymar had the free role )
this is just my opinion .

Last edited:
He is loyal because he gets a lot of money. Imagine having Celta Vigo pay his hormonal treatment since 2000... do you really think he wouldn't have left at the first good offer from a better/richer team? I'm sorry but even the current offer of 40 million per year is way too exagerated. I understand we live in the age of outrageous spending but no way does a player deserve that kind of money while playing for a team. If loyalty means bleeding the club dry, I think we're using different definitions.

Maybe his father, that is if he takes time from not paying income taxes, should remember how Barcelona changed the life of the whole Messi clan, back when nobody was sure that the treatment would work and Messi would fulfill his potential. But hey, it seems that's not how loyalty works...

F

Flavia

He could get a lot more of money elsewhere. It's not like he doesn't get gigantic offers all the time. He is loyal because he loves the club, not because of the money he gets.

Kerrybai

He is loyal because he gets a lot of money. Imagine having Celta Vigo pay his hormonal treatment since 2000... do you really think he wouldn't have left at the first good offer from a better/richer team? I'm sorry but even the current offer of 40 million per year is way too exagerated. I understand we live in the age of outrageous spending but no way does a player deserve that kind of money while playing for a team. If loyalty means bleeding the club dry, I think we're using different definitions.

Maybe his father, that is if he takes time from not paying income taxes, should remember how Barcelona changed the life of the whole Messi clan, back when nobody was sure that the treatment would work and Messi would fulfill his potential. But hey, it seems that's not how loyalty works...

Barca paid for his treatment because he was talented. They paid for it and made a truck load of cash as a result. Everyone's a winner.

dakt

He could get a lot more of money elsewhere. It's not like he doesn't get gigantic offers all the time. He is loyal because he loves the club, not because of the money he gets.

This is the only thing that I'm certain about Messi...and that he's the best ever, no matter how angry we are at the moment. :)
I say, bring the right manager, and we'll see Barca shine again. Maybe not like Pep's Barca, but it would most certainly be strong enough to challenge anyone in every phase of any competition.
And no, we don't need different style of play. Total football is Barca....and when it's done right there's no better.

Armando929

for easy match

for difficult match

Problem there is that Neymar is not a #9. I think he'd honestly be better in a more withdrawn position behind a striker or a left winger like he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans