10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Tw Niall Horan (One Direction): "INCREDIBLE to meet the best footballer in the world! Leo Messi! What a guy!"
Gg89PIu.png

L

linetty

Most goals 2014 (players top5 lgs): Messi 25 - Ronaldo 20 - Ibrahimovic 17 - Benzema Aduriz 14 - Sturridge Mandzukic Bony 13 [via barcastat]

Galning

I don't know which is worse, the teenage girls going bonkers over artists like Justin Bieber & One Direction or the insecure guys who diss them whenever they have the opportunity.

Mitchell1978

ritual? "so what's your little ritual in games leo? lacing the left boot first?" "well, i like to throw up inbeween games. you know, it's just one of these little things."

when athletes throw up because of exhaustion we talk about 50 km cross country skiing or the mountain stage at the tour de france. a healthy athlete wouldn't be troubled by playing 90 minutes of football, so it is worrisome especially since it's a recurring thing. it's also neither healthy nor comfortable to throw up on a regular basis, so i hope they fix it for leos sake.

Its probably nerves, anybody seen the movie Rush, about F1, Niki Lauda, James Hunt etc Apparently James Hunt had to trow up before every race because of nerves. According to Balague's book about Messi, he has had this for a very long time.

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

This. Whatever it is, I hope they will not overlook it. Messi really needs to take care of his body like Ronaldo does, I mean as disciplined as Ronaldo is. I remember reading a piece talking about Ronaldo's routine, he really sticks to it no matter what. That is probably what keeps him so physically fit and healthy. I certainly hope Messi will not decline physically before his talent does.

Yet Ronaldo has also missed several games this season because of injury.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don't think its healthy. It would probably damage his throat. Maybe its an anxiety thing. BTW I also get this thing where it feels like my stomach brings stuff up, but i don't actually vomit, maybe he's the same.

CatalinR10

Its probably nerves, anybody seen the movie Rush, about F1, Niki Lauda, James Hunt etc Apparently James Hunt had to trow up before every race because of nerves. According to Balague's book about Messi, he has had this for a very long time.

Yeah , also that Balague guy knew every detail on Messi's phone messages sent to Pep.

And again , you guys can't compare these situations.

He threw up in a random game against Bilbao and in a friendly against Romania . Of course the best player in history was nervous in those games.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yeah , also that Balague guy knew every detail on Messi's phone messages sent to Pep.

And again , you guys can't compare these situations.

He threw up in a random game against Bilbao and in a friendly against Romania . Of course the best player in history was nervous in those games.

Anxiety isn't logical, it could come at any time. Also as much BS as Balague spouts I think that's just a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans