10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Do you guys thing he has burn-out syndrome or is saving himself for the world cup

Well considering several of our players look unmotivated and burned out we could also conclude that neither is the case.

I hope everyone watched tonight's CL game. Tonight players like Diego Costa looked poor, just like Messi often does against well parked buses. Hopefully people realise now just how hard it is for Messi, Iniesta etc to play vs these incredibly tight formations. Losing to a team as well drilled in defence as Chelsea and Atletico is nothing to be ashamed of. You need the perfect tactical performance to over come these teams, looking to Messi to do something magic every time just isn't fair.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Judging by his recent form, if he doesn't pick it up soon and polish his rusty finishing and ball handling, he is going to have a WC to forget, I fear. As much as he will try.

Even if it is not for our own sake, even if it is just for Argentina, I hope Messi will use our remaining games to get better and get in form.

Mitchell1978

Some of you are always so negative, so pessimistic. I think Messi's troubles lately mostly comes from poor tactics and the general instability at the club (including his contract talks), if things aren't entirely right in the head its difficult to remain fresh and focused. Lets all hope these things get resolved before the next season so Messi and all the other players can perform at their best again.

BarcaGirl

Some of you are always so negative, so pessimistic. I think Messi's troubles lately mostly comes from poor tactics and the general instability at the club (including his contract talks), if things aren't entirely right in the head its difficult to remain fresh and focused. Lets all hope these things get resolved before the next season so Messi and all the other players can perform at their best again.

Finally some common sense in this thread. Thank you!

V

voodoomaster

Totally agree, many haters here.

Crixus

A deal on the renewal of Lionel Messi (26) is close. 85% done, details left. His father travels to Barcelona this week. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans