10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhaledBarca

Bcm9wLnCAAAXYBe.jpg:large

KhaledBarca

The funny thing that now people are comparing CR 2013 with Messi 2012 or Messi 2010 :D

Their reason why he should win the ballon d'or, he scored the most goals this year :lol:

V

voodoomaster

Good answer ender. Anyway, I visited some of citys forums, and many are quite hopefule concerning a messi transfer. They talk about our financial situation, messis disagreement with a board member, problems with the brasilians(?), Toure/aguero invitation and so on. Any realism in this? And pretty much all of them think they are going to win against us, our defence sucks and all that stuff. Are they player for player and as a team that much better?

Kerrybai

Good answer ender. Anyway, I visited some of citys forums, and many are quite hopefule concerning a messi transfer. They talk about our financial situation, messis disagreement with a board member, problems with the brasilians(?), Toure/aguero invitation and so on. Any realism in this? And pretty much all of them think they are going to win against us, our defence sucks and all that stuff. Are they player for player and as a team that much better?

No Messi isn't going anywhere. Stop reading such nonsense. Our finances are fine.

Neymessi

^ i heard those rumours too and they look like bullocks. The only truth seems that aguero would have asked messi to come to city. But i read here and there that toure and aguero told him that since there is another star player i.e neymar in the club it would not be healthy for messi to be there. Retarded statement lol. Neymar has no ego and considers messi as the best.He isnt ibra.And neymar is not that big of a star people are already making him & how would messi play in city when aguero is an even better player than neymar by that logic. City fans are deluded if they really think messi is going to join city. Not gonna happen.

V

voodoomaster

And what do you think about our chances against city. I dont Watch city regulary, but demichellis against messi shouldnt be a problem?

Neymessi

And what do you think about our chances against city. I dont Watch city regulary, but demichellis against messi shouldnt be a problem?

If messi is fully fit then any defender vs messi should not be any problem :). We are the favorites but not with a big margin.City have a repuatation of thrashing good teams specially at their home but we have neymessi and chances are we will reach the quarters. :)

CatalinR10

Messi: "I'm feeling fine. I return 1 January, start training with the group 2 January, and then we'll see when I'm ready to play." [dxtv]

The Observer

Wearing the Argentina jersey instead of a Barca one, which has the same blue colours as Manchester City's shirts. Coincidence? I think not. He's a goner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans