10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

voodoomaster

What exactly are the club doing about the messi situation - his injuries? And all his travelling, commercials, charity, his lack of sleep(?) and so on - do all these things add up and make him a weaker player? Can the club controll him and his health that much anymore? Will these injuries just keep coming and his level Will be permanently weaker? Have we seen the best of him? I mean, Ronaldo is obviously not in the same class when messi is top-notch. But the portuguise surly knows how to Take care of his health, does messi? Some players loose the Edge early because they are not that focused anymore. I really hope messi is, and that his doctors still are the best.

lostchild

What exactly are the club doing about the messi situation - his injuries? And all his travelling, commercials, charity, his lack of sleep(?) and so on - do all these things add up and make him a weaker player? Can the club controll him and his health that much anymore? Will these injuries just keep coming and his level Will be permanently weaker? Have we seen the best of him? I mean, Ronaldo is obviously not in the same class when messi is top-notch. But the portuguise surly knows how to Take care of his health, does messi? Some players loose the Edge early because they are not that focused anymore. I really hope messi is, and that his doctors still are the best.

god.. relax

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Dude. Take a chill pill. You sound like the guy at the end of a cartoon episode, trying to set up the next episode.

"Can Messi get back to his best? Will Ronaldo continue scoring? Does Atletico stand a chance against Barca? Find out next time, on Dragonball Z!"

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dude. Take a chill pill. You sound like the guy at the end of a cartoon episode, trying to set up the next episode.

"Can Messi get back to his best? Will Ronaldo continue scoring? Does Atletico stand a chance against Barca? Find out next time, on Dragonball Z!"

:lol:

So much suspense!

V

voodoomaster

Hahaha. Yes. But I am worried. It Will crush me if he cant keep it going, he is the best player i've ever seen. Anyway, graham hunter wrote a long piece about some of these issues, and I became worried.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Hahaha. Yes. But I am worried. It Will crush me if he cant keep it going, he is the best player i've ever seen. Anyway, graham hunter wrote a long piece about some of these issues, and I became worried.

Well Graham Hunter does like to spew nonsense every now and then. :lol:

And don't worry, you won't be crushed. Messi will come back better than ever.

coura

Banned
The ball brand is not an issue. lol

Training with 40ºC and then returning to 5-10ºC Barcelona. That can be troublesome for the muscles.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
The ball brand is not an issue. lol

Training with 40ºC and then returning to 5-10ºC Barcelona. That can be troublesome for the muscles.

That's a non issue if he warms up and stretches before he plays. In fact, that heat is actually worse for the muscle because dehydration is a direct cause of muscle cramps and muscle injuries.

Cule4life

The Culest
Presenting the new improved Messi who will obliterate Ronaldo

ronaldo-messi-funny-278x278.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans