10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, you could tell...he looked a bit burned in one of those training photos

Bcl46QPCYAEB_hc.jpg:large

MessiNeymar

I'm more annoyed that he's training with the WC ball rather than the La Liga or CL ball

Everything he is wearing/using in training seems to be Addias stuff, its obvious that they want him to use addias equipment hence the argentina kit, the addias ball and addias equipment

NotInHere

:beer2: looks like his recovering process went amazingly well.

We'll most likely not see any more of these type of injuries for awhile, he looks in exceptional form, just like a super human being

L

linetty

Mascherano: "I've been talking with Leo, he's doing great, he's having a fantastic recovery. We're awaiting him with open arms." [tyc]

fcbdna

Banned
Looks like he lost a little weight, which in my opinion is a great thing. Leo's gonna make a killing in 2014.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Shouldn't a footballer be able to play with all footballs?

The flight of each ball is long understood to differ from one to another and seeing that we are in the middle of a campaign that largely uses Nike balls and to a lesser extent the Adidas CL balls, it makes little logic to prep with a ball that will be used for a tournament of, at most, 8 matches and will not take place for 6 more months...By prepping, of course, I mean free kicks, shots, penalties, corners nevermind regular passing & dribbling

He should be playing with the Primera Nike ball but because he's an adidas marketing machine ahead of the WC, he's shown with the new ball...May seem like a small detail but seasons & trophies are won by even smaller details

Jelboo

It's been so long without Messi. Watching our team without the main man felt weird. I'm actually surprised we did so well without him!! Things can only get better when he returns.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The flight of each ball is long understood to differ from one to another and seeing that we are in the middle of a campaign that largely uses Nike balls and to a lesser extent the Adidas CL balls, it makes little logic to prep with a ball that will be used for a tournament of, at most, 8 matches and will not take place for 6 more months...By prepping, of course, I mean free kicks, shots, penalties, corners nevermind regular passing & dribbling

He should be playing with the Primera Nike ball but because he's an adidas marketing machine ahead of the WC, he's shown with the new ball...May seem like a small detail but seasons & trophies are won by even smaller details

I actually think it is more because Leo has been training in Argentina NT gears, which are all Adidas, so it makes more sense to train with the Brazuca ball which is more in line with everything else.

I don't think it was Messi's call as to what balls he is to train with. The AFA provided everything.

Povikas

Brandon

Top footballers adapt to different balls in a blink of an eye. This is their life, the ball has always been a part of their body, shall we say. So with the first touches on a different ball, you can feel it, how it acts; know it's story, it's past, present etc.
I mean, a genius like Messi, will have no problem adapting with the Primera ball in the first training in Barcelona. : )

Vapor

Aaah I'm so excited to see him play again :D

Some good ol sunshine, rest, nutrition, hot sex with Antonella, and rehabilitative training... exactly what the Dr. ordered!

He looks like he just got out of the hyberbolic time chamber.

large.jpg

The time is nigh upon us! :party1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans