10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MessiNeymar

Relax... There is no need to worry about everything.

Pretty much, everyone worries about the littlest of details. Yes the board is not great but its not as bad as people say it is.

They are not THAT retarded to not know that getting rid of Messi would be sucide so relax and watch the magican score hat-tricks vs all teams for fun

Messi_Goal

Do people think Messi will start,be on the bench or not involved against Elche.
I hope he gets 20/30mins only if he is absolutely 100% ready.

coura

Banned
Marca is reporting that Rosell will offer a pay rise but also asks Messi to share his image rights(which goes fully to Messi right now). Of course its Marca but being Rosell anything is possible.

I think he should do it. He´s already rich and barça could use some money to transfers and the stadium. He´s the best but he cannot be above the club. That´s dangerous.

Neymessi

Do people think Messi will start,be on the bench or not involved against Elche.
I hope he gets 20/30mins only if he is absolutely 100% ready.

I hope he plays the last 20 mins or so. and plays before that only when barca is in trouble which is quite unlikely.

Yannick03

He'll get at least 20 minutes I guess but I wouldn't be surprised if he starts which I'm quietly hoping upon. It's been long enough and he's perfectly fit now, no reason to bring him slowly. :messi:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Hopefully his wish comes through and he will get a injury free 2014 :) He will travel to Barcelona on 1st January, then we will get some new news about his fitness.

Antimadridista1

Messi, recovering from thigh injury, won't play v Elche on Sunday. Could play few minutes v Getafe to be ready for game v Atletico [via ser]

CatalinR10

Messi, recovering from thigh injury, won't play v Elche on Sunday. Could play few minutes v Getafe to be ready for game v Atletico [via ser]

I%20DON'T%20CARE%20GUY.png

Egert

Estonian Culé
Good news I think. We should not risk him at all right now. Against Getafe our first game is at home and should be easy for us. So I see Messi coming from bench to score a goal against Getafe :messi: .
Elche should be easy too, but still I wouldn´t risk Messi.

V

voodoomaster

Well, Its not certain yet, maybe he gets some minutes? He needs a couple of matches to be fit. At least he must be at his best against city, or we Will loose, our defence is terrible and xavi is way over the top. This summer we need a new midtfielder and a new centre back, first then can we beat Bayern without luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans