10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I just came across this...

"Balague talks to the Barça medical staff and physios, who informed him that Messi has a particular condition (something to do with the blood or/and oxygen to the muscle) which allows him short bursts but makes the continuous running high risk for injuries"

maybe there is some truth to it :icon_neutral:
Spouting constant bs , you tend to be right once in a while. and imho that's the most logical reason why he has those quiet games. He still hasnt lost his magic , just look at that goal against bosnia or those fantastic ball controls against belgium, or why his free kicks are still top notch . It's just weird that no one comes out and says it or that everyone around is quiet about the vomiting. but a walking Messi is getting compared with best players there ever were. That just proves to me what a goat messi is.

King Leo

Banned
Thomas Müller on Messi "I've played on several occasions against Messi and my memories are positive I think I've never lost to him in an official match"

L

linetty

Thomas Müller on Messi "I've played on several occasions against Messi and my memories are positive I think I've never lost to him in an official match"
Yeah Muller is definitely humble and down to earth.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I don't buy he lacks motivation. Not with Argentina, in a wc semifinal. It's fitness, or something else.

exactly. he has begun his prime physical form biologically speaking for a human male, he has not lost his talent (lol) and he has obviously not lost his motivation and passion and interest for the game as he shows it for every goal and win. And he is not lazy or skips training and stuff. every thing we do is speculation. we dont know what is affecting his play...I am really really curious to know. I also want Barca's Medical team to really try and stop his vomiting issue. he vomits too often for anyone and we dont know why...

DinhoR10

10 - Lionel Messi

U cant seriously tell me that you think he is as good as he was. I dont know since when you watch him play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3vKn5_Ryiw

I seriously think he is as good as he was, for a while i thought his top speed dropped but if you watched the Netherlands game or the Bosnia game you'd see that he can still run at top speed, his dribbling is just as good but the difference is he had much much much more space in that video than he ever gets now, in the video he gets the ball many times with the closest defender being 3 strides away, I don't think messi got the ball past the half way line this World Cup without atleast one defender directly on his back attempting to foul him, his playmaking abilities have also vastly improved, the only ones with his vision right now are probably iniesta and maybe ozil. The only thing you can say about messi nowadays is that he doesn't run as much as a Pedro or Alexis type player. But as shown many times this tournament if you give him the ball he'll either score or create a chance, he's been involved in EVERY goal for Argentina.

Edit: and in the parts of the video where he has heavy marking he looked exactly the same as he did against Netherlands or Belgium or Switzerland, shimmy a bit turn right the left, then pass it on to a teammate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bismp

Has anyone thought that the board bought suarez so that they can justify selling messi in a year or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans