10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aki13

I just came across this...

"Balague talks to the Barça medical staff and physios, who informed him that Messi has a particular condition (something to do with the blood or/and oxygen to the muscle) which allows him short bursts but makes the continuous running high risk for injuries"

maybe there is some truth to it :icon_neutral:

Maybe but that would mean its got worse recently? I mean he has never run masses, but in those 3 seasons where he played nearly every game he ran more than now.

aki13

What formation of forwards are Barca going to play with Neymar, Messi & Suarez?

That is going to chaos. To many big players? I know Eto'o, Henry and Leo worked, but I see these guys as all wanting that number 1 status.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I would say chances are slim to lift the trophy in the future and thats why Argentina need to take the chance on Sunday. I can see them playing the same way like against Belgium. I expect almost the same game from Leo as what we have seen so far maybe he tries a little more. He won't run that much anymore and we need to deal with it. I just hope that the thing why he can't run that much anymore won't get more serious.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Nope! That's the beauty of it. Messi is #1 and everyone knows that. Neymar has already shown he is ok with a more supporting role in the team. Suarez is also a very unselfish player who won't waste time in passing the ball to someone with a better chance at finishing.
They do all want the ball though but I honestly don't see that as being a problem. We need to find a way for the front three and iniesta to flow like water together. It's going to be so beautiful :wub:

DinhoR10

That is going to chaos. To many big players? I know Eto'o, Henry and Leo worked, but I see these guys as all wanting that number 1 status.

Eto'o wanted the number 1 status a lot, it's only when Pedro and villa came in we had forwards willing to be his understudies, and we've had those types ever since, I rather have Suarez though, why not have someone who sees messi across from him but shoots instead and scores on his own? This will help messi too, since teams will realise you can't mark both of them out of the game, and if neymar brings his Brazil form and we have those three in a fluid front three, them they might as well hand us all six trophies and be done with it :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DinhoR10

After all the opposition can't have 4 players on each of the three of NEMESIS at all times.

Sad thing is we never actually saw nemesis in a big game when everyone was in full form last season, if not for injuries I'm sure they would have done amazing things together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jadentheman

Ronaldinho-Eto'o-Messi worked, though Messi was young back then. However know Neymar is considered the youngster, so it's a co-partner ship between Messi and Suarez

I

instinct

BsR1-p-IEAAMuxP.jpg:large

BsR194VIYAAH5KX.jpg:large

10530851_886580648037285_6509684248604519840_n.jpg

He looks sad

Probably thinking about Barca and how unhappy he is

Those pictures are proof. He'll leave.

Thanks for everything Leo

:pep:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I know instinct are not being serious, but for those who dont know then he lost a good friend in a car accident a day before the Semifinal so maybe thats why he is a bit sad or it could be nothing really.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
No doubt about it.
Messi is leaving us because he feels the club values Suarez above him now.
Oh well. He is lazy anyway. Losing pace by the day. Hopefully we can sell him for almost as much as we paid for Suarez.

I

instinct

I know instinct are not being serious, but for those who dont know then he lost a good friend in a car accident a day before the Semifinal so maybe thats why he is a bit sad or it could be nothing really.

Ahh, completely forgot about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans