10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

Wonder why is Leo sad in these pictures then?
nobody knows, probably because he isnt happy with his current form, or probably because of the amount of pressure his carrying on his shoulders to help Argentina win

Could be anybodys guess, pictures cannot express how a person is feeling, specially this picture because Im pretty sure he was caught off guard

Paganinisrvnge

So there are only two arguments left against Messi that people can use without sounding like a complete fool.

1. Messi needs to win a world cup.

He has his chance on Sunday.

2. He has only ever proven himself on a phenomenal Barcelona.

I did some research and if Xavi leaves, the only players left that played key roles in both CL victories (2009 & 2011). Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, and Alves. People don't criticize one club legends like Maldini or Scholes because they played for so long that they transitioned through several sets of teammates and were still fantastic players. Now Messi will have a completely different supporting cast to lead to glory.

L

linetty

lionel_messi_by_gx7gfx-d7jz62a.jpg

:coffee:

Gaudi

Million dollar question: if Messi's stamina can't be 100% back, because of thing Balague said or similar would you sell him now for crazy amount of money and rebuild or still have him?

I

instinct

Million dollar question: if Messi's stamina can't be 100% back, because of thing Balague said or similar would you sell him now for crazy amount of money and rebuild or still have him?

keep him because he is still above anyone else. where is my money?

So there are only two arguments left against Messi that people can use without sounding like a complete fool.

1. Messi needs to win a world cup.

He has his chance on Sunday.

2. He has only ever proven himself on a phenomenal Barcelona.

I did some research and if Xavi leaves, the only players left that played key roles in both CL victories (2009 & 2011). Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, and Alves. People don't criticize one club legends like Maldini or Scholes because they played for so long that they transitioned through several sets of teammates and were still fantastic players. Now Messi will have a completely different supporting cast to lead to glory.

Not to mention Xavi and Alves have declined. And Xavi will most likely play a lesser role next season. Alves might too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans