10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

Million dollar question: if Messi's stamina can't be 100% back, because of thing Balague said or similar would you sell him now for crazy amount of money and rebuild or still have him?

For me, Messi is Barca's icon. Its greatest player in the club's history. To sell him like that... IMO, we can do better. There is a principle at stake here.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Million dollar question: if Messi's stamina can't be 100% back, because of thing Balague said or similar would you sell him now for crazy amount of money and rebuild or still have him?

He is more than just a player for us.

Keep him until he retires from European football.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

We keep him. As a club legend, he stays as long as he wants to. When he decides that it's time to move back to Argentina for one more season playing for Newell's Old Boys before retiring, we'll let him go. Probably for free.

Gaudi

I like the way you answered, it's Mes Que un club, not just money.

Though at the end of all things I still belive he could be nurtured back to his best as he should be reaching his prime not declining

AzaR

BsR1-p-IEAAMuxP.jpg:large

BsR194VIYAAH5KX.jpg:large

10530851_886580648037285_6509684248604519840_n.jpg

He looks sad

Probably thinking about Barca and how unhappy he is

Those pictures are proof. He'll leave.

Thanks for everything Leo

:pep:

Did we send him a bday card last month?

BoEeLNXCMAA42lO.jpg

Devils

We don't sell Messi, ever.

We let him leave on his own terms, like we did with Puyol, Valdes and possibly Xavi. When he feels his time at Barca is over.

When Messi wants to leave we let him, but no amount of money in the world would be worth pushing him out of the club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sell Messi and rebuild the squad but be prepared for one thing and that is that no matter how many players you bring and how many positions you strenghten, Messi alone is worth more than all of them for the player he is.

NotInHere

I like the way you answered, it's Mes Que un club, not just money.

Though at the end of all things I still belive he could be nurtured back to his best as he should be reaching his prime not declining
but we havent seen the best Leo for a year now.

I dont know, maybe he perceives football differently now

NotInHere

Holy hell is that unfair or what, considering his injury woes during most of 2013.
how is that unfair? im just saying that we havent seen the best Leo in awhile, never did I say the injuries he suffered didnt somehow contribute to his decline right now.

Im just afraid that we will never see the old Leo. Maybe it isnt so far fetched to say he has declined.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
how is that unfair? im just saying that we havent seen the best Leo in awhile, never did I say the injuries he suffered didnt somehow contribute to his decline right now.

I'm just referring to your word choice. It's semantics really. I'm saying it's unfair to say he hasn't played GOAT mode regularly in a year because he's only really gotten over the injury in January.

:D

Neymessi

I see him working his ass off in the final.He was undoubtedly saving himself for the WC and he really wants it badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans