10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am hoping messi will pull off an iniesta during the final. 93rd minute or 119th minute winner against germany in the finals would be epic.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I am hoping messi will pull off an iniesta during the final. 93rd minute or 119th minute winner against germany in the finals would be epic.

The critics will still say that Messi was invisible except for a moment of magic and that Argentina dragged Messi to the World Cup win, whilst still ranting at him for not running. :coffee:

:mou:

The critics will still say that Messi was invisible except for a moment of magic and that Argentina dragged Messi to the World Cup win, whilst still ranting at him for not running. :coffee:

:mou:

This. I've said it before, if Messi wins it for Argentina, we'll probably still see complaints about him not running enough.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Before semi-final with Netherlands:

10530685_784342781606732_3879732548322341200_n.jpg

Before final with Germany:

:khedira:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Puyol is going to brazil right? He knows how to sink germany, puyol should have some words with messi before the final.

Egert

Estonian Culé
@footyfan
Leo is possibly thinking about his friend who passed away just before the semi final.

I have a feeling Leo is going to score.:party1:

JamDav1982

Messi is not training in the lead up to the most important game of his life overcome about the loss of his friend.

He is too professional to do that and there are other pictures of training the day after the Netherlands game where he is relaxed and laughing as in previous sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans