10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busi-Messi Barca

Nah, he's also a hater.

He says Messi doesn't move and is static and that he is dissapointed in him. Therefore, he is a hater.

#barcaforum logic.

People usually add lazy, lack of effort and desire to back up their views which does make you wonder what sort of fan they are.

Lineker seems to know the score.

Messi_Goal

The biggest game of Messi`s career is on Sunday the 2014 World Cup final.
IMO, This is the game he has been saving himself for and I think he is going to play his socks off and drag Argentina to winning the World Cup.

E

El_e8

If he pulls bicycle kick in the final .. :messi:

vdtmhj.jpg

serghei

People usually add lazy, lack of effort and desire to back up their views which does make you wonder what sort of fan they are.

Lineker seems to know the score.

It's not about what kind of problems he has, the cause in other words -- that is debatable, could very well be that he doesn't try very hard, or that he is simply not fit, or a combination of the two --, but the acknowledgment that he has a problem and that he has clearly declined in some aspects of his game.

That part is not really questionable, fan or not.

Last edited:

Galning

Are there actually people saying that? I don't think there's many. As Busi-Messi Barca said, it's their weaks arguments, like "Messi is lazy as fuck" that most people find annoying.

dakt

I won't be surprised if Messi will be almost invisible in the finals. I see most of the fight going in Argentinas defense and midfield.
But in my heart I hope for an amazing performance of Leo, an explosion which would shock the world all over again. But I don't have that
faith since I haven't see him so explosive for a darn long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans