10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
666 is devils number but messi is god. This number bears no significance for D10S.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

F

Flavia

I'm officially worried... He didn't do enough. 3 moments and that was it. Needs to get more involved.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
They need to get him the ball much more often. Sub Aguero on. Sacrifice Di Maria. Do whatever.

Irish_Cules

I'm officially worried... He didn't do enough. 3 moments and that was it. Needs to get more involved.

Not so sure about that. 3 moments that were very good and nearly resulted in goals. Every time he has got the ball he has looked lively. He isn't involved that much but it's hard to be involved when the other team has the ball

This is a very good game so far anyway. Hopefully there's more of the same in the second half.

mazp

He's been great so far. What do people want? Messi to get the ball and run circles around the German team on his own?

Galning

Not so sure about that. 3 moments that were very good and nearly resulted in goals. Every time he has got the ball he has looked lively. He isn't involved that much but it's hard to be involved when the other team has the ball

This is a very good game so far anyway. Hopefully there's more of the same in the second half.

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans