10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Well, damn. Doubt Argentina will draw. Hope this won't destroy him, as he missed a very good chance.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He did much better than I expected. It just wasn't to be. Neuer's attack on Higuain, Palacio's miss, Aguero's bad decisions and Messi's badly taken chance. The Gods didn't want Argentina to win, I just got to accept that. Although, I'm afraid Messi won't do the same. He is really going to need someone to cheer him up in the coming months, possibly years.

aki13

I feel sorry for Leo, I wanted him to win it so bad, but truthfully whatever the issues he needs to sort himself out.

He has to now work out what he can do. He has major issues to resolve. Fitness, mentality, and sharpness

Don't call me a hater, I love Leo and want him to score and assist and win, but anyone who says he's the same as pre 2013 is deluded. He has some issues.

I honestly wonder what sort of Messi we will see come back to Barca.

Sad day.

Kjk21

Only so far he can carry what is really a turd of a team. My grandmother could have done better with the chances Higuain and Palacio got. He rarely got any good service, always had to get the ball deep, no imagination in this team. I just hope people realize that and he doesn't get destroyed in his home country, thought he did quite well overall at the tournament. Let's hope this gives him extra motivation next season! I smell a treble coming.

NotInHere

Messi will not have another chance like this, he failed. His legacy in the WC will be none other then failure itself.

But yes, club level his the greatest barcelona ever had. Argentinians will still see Maradona as the undisputed goat argentinian it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans