10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi_Goal

One thing I didn't like from Messi today is the way he walked away when Sabella was trying to give some instructions to his players I think it was in extra time, It was disrespectful...BUT it could have something to do with his condition like he didn't want to vomit in front of a team moral boosting moment in the game.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Not sure why you guys would even go on twitter if you're a barca fan and fan of messi.

Cristiano fans, real madrid fans, premier league fans who think he should go there to prove himself are all going to abuse him. Waste of time getting angered by their nonsense.

I feel sorry for the boy. I seriously doubt he's become lazy. I think he's physically wrecked. If he were clever he would of used the cristiano tactic of letting the world know he isn't fully fit but he's too much of a man for that.

+ Infinity
I bow down to you. We, Barca fans, should take lessons from you guys. Some one then in here are too greedy, too spoiled. Respect. :worthy:

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I hope that at FCB Suarez and Neymar start taking the pressure off of him. It has been too much the past few years. Get a good rest this summer Leo. And please show the world that no matter how hard you fall you will only stand up even stronger.

Mitchell1978

It's because in the past he destroyed every team with Barça and broke every record. They had no chance to have a dig at him. The internet always hates famous people, no matter how nice or good you actually are.

very true, just look at all the hate Lebron James always gets

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Nope. I won't sell Messi until I'm absolutely sure he is well past his prime. I'll wait another season to convince myself.

I really feel for fans like you, Messi deserves a better place. If he played for Liverpool or any other club, they would already put a statue of him and let him do whatever he wants. Pep has literally spoiled all of you.

Go back to 1992. And wait for a decade or so to get your CL, you spoiled brat.

BarcaGirl

I just can't believe the hate he's receiving right now on social media. For god's sake, what has he done, to be hated that much. I just don't understand it :(

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I hope that at FCB Suarez and Neymar start taking the pressure off of him. It has been too much the past few years. Get a good rest this summer Leo. And please show the world that no matter how hard you fall you will only stand up even stronger.

Thankfully we signed Luisito, he'll take the pressure off. Neymar will grow this year too.

Jadentheman

It's because in the past he destroyed every team with Barça and broke every record. They had no chance to have a dig at him. The internet always hates famous people, no matter how nice or good you actually are.

It's envy, people will always hate you for taking the attention and being very rich. The powerful are always hated because they are the major threat.

hardyboy

People who are suggesting to sell him are out of their minds. He has done so much for the club and now some plastic fans are not backing him up in his difficult time. The most important thing he needs right now is the support of the club and fans. This forum is ridiculous sometimes.

S2K1985

Chatbot
Poor boy........... feel really sad for him:(. Maybe its a good thing that Puyol is there. When someone can find some words or anything to help Messi, then its Puyol

serghei

I really feel for fans like you, Messi deserves a better place. If he played for Liverpool or any other club, they would already put a statue of him and let him do whatever he wants. Pep has literally spoiled all of you.

Go back to 1992. And wait for a decade or so to get your CL, you spoiled brat.

Sure. Barcelona was founded when Messi was brought into La Masia. I got that, thank you for the history lesson. Messi deserves a better place. Yea right, Messi has all the love in the world at Barcelona.

'past his prime' Messi still shits on pretty much every player in football. Saying he's gone down a level from his best is the truth, but nowhere does it translate into selling him. Just because he's playing like less of a deity at the moment doesn't mean that he's toxic to the club and must go.

This.

slim boogy

+ Infinity
I bow down to you. We, Barca fans, should take lessons from you guys. Some one then in here are too greedy, too spoiled. Respect. :worthy:

Thanks.
But if messi played for Arsenal some of our fans would still abuse him. Unfortunately football fans are fickle and have short memories. Although some fans are more spoilt then others.

I wish messi was given a good long break but with suarez ban and neymars injury he won't get that. If barca have an easy schedule at the start of the season you'd hope they would be confident enough in neymar, Pedro and delofeu to let messi rest.
If not I'm worried we'll see another season of fans calling him lazy etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans