10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
If he is mature enough he will have to accept that defeat and how bad he`s been recently..... MESSI or not I just cant tolerate him walking like that and not chasing the ball after losing it. I`m very happy we wont depend much on his goals next season that we have suarez too now. I really hope he comes out of this defeat and plays with his heart like he used to.

Fibonacci

very true, just look at all the hate Lebron James always gets

Don't compare the two. LeBron slapped his hometown team in the face with his "decision". And even before that he is so arrogant, calling himself the "King" and so on. Messi is far more likeable objectively speaking.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I know that. That's why I should keep my mouth shut next time and post :worthy: Messi al the time.

If it's a physical problem you can't slam Messi. You should only slam a guy when he isn't putting an effort in. I thought he was lazy and was slamming him a few months ago but now I've seen differently.

Mitchell1978

Don't compare the two. LeBron slapped his hometown team in the face with his "decision". And even before that he is so arrogant, calling himself the "King" and so on. Messi is far more likeable objectively speaking.

objectively speaking he did nothing wrong though, i'm not an LBJ fan but the amount of hate he sometimes gets is insane just like with Messi

slim boogy

I honestly don't believe he's being lazy. No matter how good you are your fellow players and manager will not tolerate outright laziness.

Furthermore why would he be lazy on the biggest stage possible with the whole world watching? He knows that will bring shame on him.

Ursegor

World Champion
Well, while I'm truly extatic right now that you can all adress me as "Mr. World Champion" from now on, I can't be happy for Barca's sake. This was everything he wanted and the only trophy he lacked. If he had won it he would have returned to Barca as a happy squirrel. He would've been on top of the world and played football with a smile on his face. After getting Argentina back on top of the world he would have given everything to do the same for Barca, especially after the criticisms last season. Now? Now I'm not so sure he has any motivation left. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided that it's time to enjoy life with his son and wife while having a bit of a stroll on the pitch with Barca in his "free time".

TL;DR: Fat Messi is coming, brace yourselves.

Messi_Goal

Before the world cup started I had a bet on Messi to win the golden ball....When I go to collect my winnings should I wear a mask.

Joke.....Not having a bet part.

Jadentheman

Well, while I'm truly extatic right now that you can all adress me as "Mr. World Champion" from now on, I can't be happy for Barca's sake. This was everything he wanted and the only trophy he lacked. If he had won it he would have returned to Barca as a happy squirrel. He would've been on top of the world and played football with a smile on his face. After getting Argentina back on top of the world he would have given everything to do the same for Barca, especially after the criticisms last season. Now? Now I'm not so sure he has any motivation left. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided that it's time to enjoy life with his son and wife while having a bit of a stroll at Barca in his freetime.

You think he's gonna R10 the rest of his career?

serghei

If it's a physical problem you can't slam Messi. You should only slam a guy when he isn't putting an effort in. I thought he was lazy and was slamming him a few months ago but now I've seen differently.

No. But is it just a pshysical problem? I don't know, I've seen him walk when the ball is literally 2m away from him. In those cases it's clearly a matter of not doing enough. Against Atletico, he ran 1 km more than Pinto. IMO, it's possible for him to have reached a plateau.

Mitchell1978

If he is mature enough he will have to accept that defeat and how bad he`s been recently..... MESSI or not I just cant tolerate him walking like that and not chasing the ball after losing it. I`m very happy we wont depend much on his goals next season that we have suarez too now. I really hope he comes out of this defeat and plays with his heart like he used to.

We should expect more effort but Messi will never be the type of player who runs more then 10 km in a match like Koke, his muscles just aren't built for constant effort.

xavi_the_Boss

Well, while I'm truly extatic right now that you can all adress me as "Mr. World Champion" from now on, I can't be happy for Barca's sake. This was everything he wanted and the only trophy he lacked. If he had won it he would have returned to Barca as a happy squirrel. He would've been on top of the world and played football with a smile on his face. After getting Argentina back on top of the world he would have given everything to do the same for Barca, especially after the criticisms last season. Now? Now I'm not so sure he has any motivation left. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided that it's time to enjoy life with his son and wife while having a bit of a stroll on the pitch with Barca in his "free time".

I know DonAndres already asked that but are you The Observer?
Don´t lie to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans