10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie

No rest for Messi, he'll be jetting off around the world promoting Adidas and Gilette etc, then on to pre season crap before another season with Barca... oh and he has 2 copa Americas during the next 2 summers. He never gets a rest.

If he'd rested the last two summers he could have been in peak condition this tournament.

Lomar1o

at least people who have logic won't accuse him of being lazy anymore. he clearly has health issues and i hope he won't be forced to retire prematurely. i pray he overcomes all odds and regains his form back. im dying to know what's wrong with him. i'm devastated.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He needs some rest but sadly he won't get any. The club demands too much and even the fans, if suarez and neymar fucks up then messi will be blamed. It is always messi who gets blamed. You don't need WC to be one of the best. He will once again conquer Europe, I believe in him. He has 3 more CL and 3 more ballon d'or in him. I am sure they will solve his fitness issues. If he is physically best in 2018 he will get one more chance. In btw he must conquer Europe again. 2 CL is a realistic target. I hope zubi does not fuck up with CB signing, we need a world class player.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Lomar1o

what pains me the most that messi has given joy to all of us, made us cry with tears of happiness, made us believe again, yet when he is in trouble, when he is feeling down, we can't do shit about it, he is reaching out to us, but on the other hand we can't and i'm so sad that we can't console him, motivate him, hype him up. this is fucked up man.. i don't know, maybe im just curious about what's going through his mind right now.. what has been up with him this year.. we need you messi.

sabby

I think Barca should make it a priority to get Messi back to his best in terms of fitness. Even if that means he can't play 2 months cause this could cost us in long term. Messi getting back to his best is the priority for us and that woul dmean another domination for 3-4 years at least. Really gutted for him that his team mates let him down mattered. And yet he's the one who will take all the blame. Hopefully the pressure on him will be much les in 2018 where we might, just might see a miracle. Problem is they don't have any upcoming potential in mid-field or forward line.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Ahh are you talking about the chance right after the second half started? Forgot about that one, sorry.
Either way i'd say Messi still put in the best performance out of his team. It's a shame nobody could finish their chances.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
what pains me the most that messi has given joy to all of us, made us cry with tears of happiness, made us believe again, yet when he is in trouble, when he is feeling down, we can't do shit about it, he is reaching out to us, but on the other hand we can't and i'm so sad that we can't console him, motivate him, hype him up. this is fucked up man.. i don't know, maybe im just curious about what's going through his mind right now.. what has been up with him this year.. we need you messi.

We can mate, don't despair, honest and well minded fans are everywhere.
I'm sure many people that will happen to see him up close will say a kind word to him.

neo_wolf

From what i read Luis Enrique is a real motivater ala Guardiola so i hope he knows what to do.
I think Leo needs 2 months off and go back to how he trained in 2008-2011.
But i really think Leo was playing injured and just doesnt tell anyone.

poldep

Woke up this morning feeling depressed. I wanted him to have that WC so bad. I have been a huge Messi fan and it kills me to see him like that. :cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans