10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Leo

Banned
3db1d0f.jpg

:p

darth, yes, they are. There's the stadium to fund. I'm still worried about the possibility. Some cules already want to sell him... This season will be very important.

I for one think that possibility is very strong but like politics it has to be done in a machiavellian manner so the board doesn't get the wrath of every cule on this planet.

F

Flavia

I for one think that possibility is very strong but like politics it has to be done in a machiavellian manner so the board doesn't get the wrath of every cule on this planet.

Yep. They could make it look as he wants to go, too. But no smear campaing can beat Messi if he scores and assists a lot. That's why I think Lucho and this season will be crucial.

I

instinct

Yep. They could make it look as he wants to go, too. But no smear campaing can beat Messi if he scores and assists a lot. That's why I think Lucho and this season will be crucial.

- Messi could make a public statement

- teammates too

- journalists could get inside infos from people who are against the board

- Messi is crucial for ''our'' marketing strategy

Why do you even consider that he leaves? Nobody would benefit from it. Even the board wouldn't.

CatalinR10

Messi to leave to Madrid after they make a 250 M bid next summer.

The board : We had no choice but to sell , it was a big ammount of money. We need it for a new stadium.

tumblr_m54h18k3Rr1qk3efuo1_500.gif

blaugrana1987

Not really sure about selling thing...Wasnt Bartomeu thanking Tito (implicitly) for convincing Messi to stay?

They wont sell Messi if they have one active brain cell in them. Messi is ONLY player thats completely untransfarable. No money can buy him. No money can buy legacy, history and aura that Messi brought to Barca.

Milan made similar mistakes by selling Kaka and Sevchenko (much, much lower class stars) to clubs that are now considered bigger than them. Messi is more then a player, and Barca is more then a club. No matter what haters and jealous people say BARCA payed for Messi treatment and Messi payed Barca, its supporters and legends no longer with us back many times, he is beyond any value even when injured. Selling was, is and will be completely unnacaptable as far as Messi goes. He is retiring at this club, full stop.

On topic of Messi yesterday...Im sooooo gutted about him. Never been this sad for someone I dont know neither I will ever know in my life. He took it so hard, never seen player so dissapointed as Messi was last night. No tears just eyes wandering and his face looking like his soul got taken away from him.

Many predicted Germany running riot on them, they have better team (one of best ever actually). They said no way Arg is taking this with or without Messi and when ADM got injured it became impossible task. They hold their own, they were tired since they played two matches that went to extra time and no body could ask for more. They did well. Congrats to Ger who played great and gentleman match and their reactions towards Messi show their clas and his greatness.

Messi played very well considering the defence and att teammates that are not fit and are completely out of form. Actually I though he looked like his old self when ball was in his feet. Unfortunatelly, it wasnt meant to be. Messi lost and Germany didnt win, atleast according to sites and newspapers. Its like all that matters is Messi loosing. He had so much pressure on his shoulders and he was at last step. Couldnt make it, understandably.

4yrs ago when he scored 4 against arsenal many said he was up there with Maradona and Pele. When he scored 5 against sttutgart they said boy is destined for number 1 spot. Then he pretty much destroyed ever record there is and he was the greatest. Still young, where will he end?

Well 2013 came and injuries, Titos death, tax problems he had nothing to do with and board incompetence(as well as journalist bashing campaign) and here we are. Messi today is worthless. He did nothing last 7yrs since he hasnt singlehandendly won WC against a team many called "machine" in process giving Arg no chance.

He couldnt do it and boy will take that to his heart and soul. His failure. Except it wasnt. But journalists and fans of players that couldnt get past group stage did their job.

Out of form, sick(?) and tired messi is complete flop for not winning finals against german unbeatable machine. He is no Maradona. He is no Pele. Hell, he isnt comparable to zidane all the sudden. Sickening. And only people who truly defended him are competition and ( look here) Mourinho.

Messi needs help. From board, from fans and new coach stuff. Let him rest. Let him know he got our support and let him know there is another WC chance. Nothing is lost. Let him now that there are 4yrs to go and many titles to be one (int and club) and greatness waits for no one. If Ali could come back from 4yr ban Messi can too. Nothing will shut mouths like Messi on rampage.

If he is not cronically sick Im sure he will do it. Kid didnt come this far with al the shit in his life just to quit.

For me he is GOAT. He was already couple years ago and he still is. Nothing can change that, only cement it even more.

Cmon Leo, take some rest and then show the world what you got sinceworld seem to forgot it.

F

Flavia

- Messi could make a public statement

- teammates too

- journalists could get inside infos from people who are against the board

- Messi is crucial for ''our'' marketing strategy

Why do you even consider that he leaves? Nobody would benefit from it. Even the board wouldn't.

Messi said once, after seeing Ronaldinho get booed at camp nou, that he would leave before this happened to him.
Ronaldinho was someone he really looked up to, he didn't like that. Smears campaings started, Faus, rumors, so may things... . But if the camp nou show him support, he won't want to leave.
Still, many believed that he was saving himself for the wc, and wanted him gone from Barça for it. I've seen others saying "we have to cash in while we can", as if Messi costed anything. All because Barça won nothing last season, and he was the scapegoat. "He is lazy, he has to run more", etc.

I'm not saying it's certain, but I'm worried. And I'm not the only one.

Devils

Thought he handled himself very well during the past two days, spoke really good on behalf of the team and the final loss.

I'm very happy to see it.

I'm also disgusted with the amount of shit I'm seeing in the media about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans