10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

He was poor and will get the brunt of the blame, but Iniesta, Rakitic, Pedro, Neymar, etc were just as bad. This one falls on Lucho's shoulders.

cris29

I honestly don't blame him for looking so uninterested, we were back to spam crossing the ball...That strategy annoys me more than parking the bus Mourinho style.

BarcaGirl

He was poor and will get the brunt of the blame, but Iniesta, Rakitic, Pedro, Neymar, etc were just as bad. This one falls on Lucho's shoulders.

truer words have never been spoken ...everyone was shit, but let's all blame messi, just because ...well he's messi :lol:

JamDav1982

Cant blame Messi. If he doesnt create then no one else looks likely.

Selling one of the most creative players in europe when another one is already declining and this type of thing happens.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
there was this one moment I think it was around the 75th minute where he had the possibility to shoot twice but he just gave a pass to the side , couldn't understand why he didn't take a shot like how he always would.
The whole team was average , he shouldn't be the one to take all the blame.

Alarcón

Under Tata people complained that Messi played too far upfront, but I'd rather have than than have the best forward in the world play as deep as he has been playing lately. It's a waste. Sure he can bag assists, but he can do so much more and he's too far away from the opposition goal.

He is not playing deep, he is playing nowhere

BarcaVillain

I'm not sure where he's most effective. If he plays further up the pitch then he doesn't get on the ball and influence the game, while if he drops deeper then he isn't going to score the goals that we need as nobody else scores consistently enough. I'm glad it isn't my job to choose.

CuleLife4Life

Listen Messi is still Messi. One of the best to do it.

Maybe its Lucho's instructions that are making him play this way. There has to be an explanation.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Useless. Just as predicted. You don't just convert best striker into midfielder. There needs to be a balance between both. Did not create lot of chances and did not make many good runs. Totally wasted. Expected more from him and Iniesta. Iniesta performing really bad this season.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans