10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

I'm not sure where he's most effective. If he plays further up the pitch then he doesn't get on the ball and influence the game, while if he drops deeper then he isn't going to score the goals that we need as nobody else scores consistently enough. I'm glad it isn't my job to choose.

He wont get the ball playing further up the pitch if the full backs are so bad and the midfielders behind him are not that creative.

Still think he and the team will suffer from Cesc going at a time Xavi is declining.

BarcaGirl

post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

:lol:

Darko

We have enough creativity in Rakitic, Iniesta and Busquets, in games like these we need him to score and to be a danger in the box.

Antimadridista1

His lack of effort is contagious for the team. He doesn't give the example… forced to compare him with CR7 who leads his team, who simply looks motivated and interested.

JamDav1982

We have enough creativity in Rakitic, Iniesta and Busquets, in games like these we need him to score and to be a danger in the box.

None of those players will ever create a lot from open play and especially not from as deep as they are playing in this system.

Kerrybai

I don't know what game you were watching but Iniesta and Rakitic created nothing worth mentioning.

And can someone please return the ball to him in a 1-2.

Thats the way to win Ball dór, way to go !"

He's not Ronaldo, he's never looked motivated by individual awards, its always been about team trophies for him.

J

jiopi

Only one who can provide some quality on the ball, best chance actually came when he (anyone) beat a player in the game. The downside is when team is too mediocre to get him on the ball it can't provide anything other than that.

Alarcón

Useless. Just as predicted. You don't just convert best striker into midfielder. There needs to be a balance between both. Did not create lot of chances and did not make many good runs. Totally wasted. Expected more from him and Iniesta. Iniesta performing really bad this season.

The "balance" is called false 9, it's the position he always excelled in but it doesn't work when you walk less than 5 km per game, that's why he's now a creator, he can always wait for the ball in midfield, and then pass the ball, and barely move at all

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Only one who can provide some quality on the ball, best chance actually came when he (anyone) beat a player in the game. The downside is when team is too mediocre to get him on the ball it can't provide anything other than that.
Fuck yeah, welcome back!!

I don't know what game you were watching but Iniesta and Rakitic created nothing worth mentioning.

And can someone please return the ball to him in a 1-2.

He's not Ronaldo, he's never looked motivated by individual awards, its always been about team trophies for him.

No the problem right now he doesnt seem interested at all, but he is impersonating the invisible man pretty well. This reminded me to much of last season to feel satisfying in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans