10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alarcón

Transfermarket says 10 goals and 2 assist for CR ( i think they count as assist who create the penalty, who is subject to the foul which lead to the penalty)

Yes, WhoScored has official figures and they say he has 0 assists in the league

doublehh03

Transfermarket says 10 goals and 2 assist for CR ( i think they count as assist who create the penalty, who is subject to the foul which lead to the penalty)

If we go beyond Liga, Messi has 5 goals and 7 assists in 7 apps. Ronaldo has 11 goals and 1 assists in 6 apps.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Lucho just said that he had intended subbing Messi but the pleasure of watching him play is too much to sub him off.

Lucho :worthy:

Messi

That´s messed up. Then you can have a goal and an assist in a 1 goal game??

MagIX

That´s messed up. Then you can have a goal and an assist in a 1 goal game??

Crazy, but it is really so according to transfermarket. RM lost 1-2 vs AM and CR has 1 goal and 1 assist !!:lol:
I think thay are pushing CR for the golden ball

Kohe321

Fun to think about the fact that Luis Suarez isn't even playing with them yet. When he plays that means even more assists for Messi, but also more goals as he's very good at creating himself. The Messi/Neymar partnership is incredible so far, and they are mostly playing with either Munir or Sandro alongside them up top (not that they are bad, but Suarez is much better).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans