10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

This guy could have 5 assists every game if others were able to bury every situation. Unbelievable. Not to mention the amount of goals he scores.

Ritchie

Fun to think about the fact that Luis Suarez isn't even playing with them yet. When he plays that means even more assists for Messi, but also more goals as he's very good at creating himself. The Messi/Neymar partnership is incredible so far, and they are mostly playing with either Munir or Sandro alongside them up top (not that they are bad, but Suarez is much better).

When Suarez comes in Messi should get more service plus more space freed up. Suarez also has a knack of winning penalties to rival Penaldo himself.

aki13

I am sad when Leo plays like he did last week, however this is more like the old Messi, but it is only Granada.

Come on Leo more of this.

I didn't see the whole game. Did someone say he looked sad?

amircule

Beautiful
2hbk9skcgyl7pu90q922.jpg

F

Flavia

Great gifs.

[h=5]Leo Messi[/h]há 3 horas

Nunca imaginé que conseguiría logros así en mi carrera. Agradezco todas sus felicitaciones por los 400 goles en el FC Barcelona y la Selección Argentina. Seguiré trabajando duro para lograr superar más metas. ¡Un abrazo a todos!

I never imagined I could achieve anything like this in my career. Thanks for all the congratulations on scoring 400 goals with FC Barcelona and the Argentinian National Team. I'll continue working hard to reach more targets. A big hug to all!

1782074_878283305524598_5199464679577873460_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans