10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

ByjleyrIAAAozKq.jpg

-Messi needed 524 games to score 400 goals.
-Cristiano needed 653 games to score 400 goals.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Great gifs.

[h=5]Leo Messi[/h]há 3 horas

Nunca imaginé que conseguiría logros así en mi carrera. Agradezco todas sus felicitaciones por los 400 goles en el FC Barcelona y la Selección Argentina. Seguiré trabajando duro para lograr superar más metas. ¡Un abrazo a todos!

I never imagined I could achieve anything like this in my career. Thanks for all the congratulations on scoring 400 goals with FC Barcelona and the Argentinian National Team. I'll continue working hard to reach more targets. A big hug to all!

1782074_878283305524598_5199464679577873460_n.jpg

That is a great illustration done. Love the ARG/Barca divide and the touches of the colors.

blaugrana1987

I think if Messi keeps this up he's got Bdor in hands. I see people warming up on that scenario...He is just too good. Creating chance after chance for his team mates, assisting and scoring almost 1 per match. While Ronaldo is starting to look a bit desperate to keep his goal tally up. He is effectively playing striker and waiting for a ball to tap in.

raskolnikov

I think if Messi keeps this up he's got Bdor in hands. I see people warming up on that scenario...He is just too good. Creating chance after chance for his team mates, assisting and scoring almost 1 per match. While Ronaldo is starting to look a bit desperate to keep his goal tally up. He is effectively playing striker and waiting for a ball to tap in.
nah la decima pretty much seals it, but who cares though? people value that stupid political price way too much.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Fuck Ballon d'Or. Keep those Ronaldo = Respect facebook posts coming. We just win La Liga in the meantime.

Leo is GOAT. Put him whereever he will keep scoring or assisting.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Just for what it's worth, extrapolating Messi's production from 6 La Liga games to a full season, he is on pace for 32 goals and 38 assists, in La Liga alone.

Imagine if Messi finishes with a 30/30 clip of goals and assists in La Liga... It could happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans