10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TataMascapenes

Where did you read that?? This is what he said in his interview after yesterday's game:

"I don't know if I'll win the Ballon d'Or, but it's always an honour to be at the gala."

In a Swiss taloid lol, citing Roberto Morales who apparently said when Messi learned Ronaldo would win it he said he wouldn't go. But yeah bullshit most likely, hope so as well as I want to go and see him.

L

linetty

Martino: "Messi's career is like a movie script. When you think he's bad, he scores 2 goals in 3 minutes. This was just another sequence."

832587178.gif

CesDel

In a Swiss taloid lol, citing Roberto Morales who apparently said when Messi learned Ronaldo would win it he said he wouldn't go. But yeah bullshit most likely, hope so as well as I want to go and see him.

Roberto Morales isn't really that trustworthy. If he was, Fabregas would be playing for Real Madrid right now. Heck, I belive that Morales was citing sources from Real Madrid, who said that Messi was not going.

PhilS

The fans at Camp Nou have good reason to get so excited when they see Messi warming up to come in as a substitute. Over the last couple of years, when he's come in as a sub, his production has been almost impossible to believe. He is much better as a sub than even he is as a starter. He has to be averaging over a goal a game when he comes on as a sub.

CR7 deserves the Ballon D'Or for 2013. For that one entire calendar year, he was the best. The award is not for who is best when he is on the field, or who is the best of all time. Messi will applaud when CR7 gets the award tonight, because he is classy.

The team and coach deserve huge props for the performance while Messi was out. In two whole months, only one loss is a game that counting, plus another loss in a game that mattered only for the opponent.

L

linetty

24.000 tweets per minute mentioning Messi were sent at 23:49 last night, when he scored his 2nd goal [via fcb]

Yannick03

The fans at Camp Nou have good reason to get so excited when they see Messi warming up to come in as a substitute. Over the last couple of years, when he's come in as a sub, his production has been almost impossible to believe. He is much better as a sub than even he is as a starter. He has to be averaging over a goal a game when he comes on as a sub.

CR7 deserves the Ballon D'Or for 2013. For that one entire calendar year, he was the best. The award is not for who is best when he is on the field, or who is the best of all time. Messi will applaud when CR7 gets the award tonight, because he is classy.

The team and coach deserve huge props for the performance while Messi was out. In two whole months, only one loss is a game that counting, plus another loss in a game that mattered only for the opponent.

I don't agree with that. In which period between January and October was Ronaldo better than Messi ?

Leo won his 3d Golden Boot, scoring some 10 goals more in La Liga than Ronaldo. He was a huge contributor to our La Liga Title, while Ronaldo received a red card in the Copa final. Leo edged it in terms of statistics up until October. Heck, after the first few games he had 5 goals more in La Liga than Ronaldo while playing 2 games less. Ronaldo was topscorer in the Champions League while Leo dragged our asses singlehandedly to the semifinals. And for overall play, there is no doubt, Messi will always be better. I really can't see why Ronaldo should deserve this one.

Jelboo

He still has his speed :worthy:

This just proves how natural his talent is. He doesn't need match rhythm, he doesn't need to train with the team every day. He needs a ball and a goal to put it in, and he'll fucking do it, again and again. Incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans