10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

BdfykmvIYAA_GT3.jpg:large

It looks like they're dancing :D

Antimadridista1

Fair to say that he's probably the one (with Puyi, XavIniesta and Pique) who truly loves the club in the squad. He'll be at Barcelona for a long time, I would say until 2022 or 2023.

Fair to say that he's probably the one (with Puyi, XavIniesta and Pique) who truly loves the club in the squad. He'll be at Barcelona for a long time, I would say until 2022 or 2023.

Ever heard of :busquets:?

barcastuff
Messi yesterday scored for the 70th time 2 goals in a single Barcelona game #fcblive 1 x 5 goals, 4 x 4 goals, 19 x 3 goals [via @flytoapia]

:)

4 super hat tricks :worthy:

Last edited:

MMKa

The fanboyism in this thread is too damn high. I think we all know Messi when fit is the better player and that he is arguably the best of all time. But if you honestly think Messi has been the better player the last year (which the Ballon'dor is about, the best player over the past year, not who's better overall) with all his injuries and his poor form as a result of said injures, then :lol:

Everyone was giving BdOr to Messi before Nov 10. After it they forgot 21 consecutive matches scored in, 1-0 that started remuntada, PSG game(s) won by one legged Messi and arguably La Liga won by a single man: Messi.

Monday 13 we will see, who did not forgot.

CesDel

Everyone was giving BdOr to Messi before Nov 10. After it they forgot 21 consecutive matches scored in, 1-0 that started remuntada, PSG game(s) won by one legged Messi and arguably La Liga won by a single man: Messi.

Monday 13 we will see, who did not forgot.

Not entirly true. While most were saying that Messi had undeniably been much better than C.ronaldo, most were asking for Ribery to win the Ballon d'or. Although it might have been because they were closet C.ronaldo fans/tired of seeing Messi win it every year, because after Messi got injured and C.Ronaldo started scoring alot, they had forgotten about that and instead wanted C.Ronaldo to win it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans