10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Messi: "National team? There was some speculation, but I've been called up and I will continue to play with ARG." #fcblive

So he was considering it?

He didn't say he was speculating, he said there was some speculation, probably referring to others.

He's facing off against Ronaldo in Old trafford in November.

----------------------------------------

I'm really pleased with how Messi has been incorporating effective wing play. Aganst Bilbao he went to the wing and dribble past 2 players before setting up Neymar.

He did more or less the same thing against Granada to set up Rakitic.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Edit:

Correction

The prosecutors just agreed with Messi's appeal that he was not involved in it, but the judge overruled the appeal and the prosecutors has included his name in the suspects list for the trial.

Still.... Strange.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
That is one big pile of bullsh*t
732px-Real_Madrid_CF.svg.png

amircule

I agree that team trophies are what really matter but in the future, people will look back and Balon D'ors will be a big factor in how they judge players. I'd rather see Messi's 5th to Ronaldos 2 as opposed to 4 vs 3. Ronaldo probably will slowly start to decline physically around 31/32 so if Messi gets this one, Ronaldo will never catch him.

Individual trophies lost all their significance when James Kardashian was ranked ahead of Suarez & Di Maria. Silly to think about them.

Irish_Cules

Strange that the judge persisted even though the prosecutor agreed with the appeal. Just as it looked like Messi was getting back to his best and happy with things, this happens. I doubt he'll be convicted personally.

amircule

That judge rejecting his appeal just wants to proudly tell his grandkids one day that he once had Lionel Messi in trial.

F

Flavia

Well here we go. This is almost a yearly thing. Always with great timing to boot.
Yep. The judge overruling the prosecution is the most interesting part.

Despite support from the public prosecutor's office for the appeal presented by Messi on the basis that it believes that there is no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of the player, and which requested "the dismissal of proceedings to that effect," the public prosecutor challenged the appeal and the judge ruled that it is a "subjective opinion" that Messi "was on the periphery of the financial, contractual and tax management of his income," despite his father's control over those matters.

From As

Subjective opinion :lol:

Paganinisrvnge

Individual trophies lost all their significance when James Kardashian was ranked ahead of Suarez & Di Maria. Silly to think about them.

Ranked in what? If you're talking about the world cup, Suarez had one good match and Di Maria was inconsistent except the winning goal vs Switzerland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans