10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

This just proves how natural his talent is. He doesn't need match rhythm, he doesn't need to train with the team every day. He needs a ball and a goal to put it in, and he'll fucking do it, again and again. Incredible.
He was training very hard during his recovery in Argentina, he's been with a ball all the time... And with players like Cesc, Busi or Iniesta around...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Unleash

The

Beast

Bdjxx9AIYAA9Tcd.jpg:large

F

Flavia

Messi: "My goal against Getafe in 2007 is my best goal ever? I don't know if it was the best, but I prefer those I scored in the CL finals."

:messi:

NotInHere

Do you guys think he'll start against Atletico? I say yes, he really looked ready as soon as he stepped on the pitch. Definitely take him out in the 2nd half though, we need him right away to bury Atletico once and for all. Maybe he could take it upon himself and score goals by his own, his capable of doing that certainly.

He needs to make the difference against Atleltico that's for sure.

KhaledBarca

Messi didn't complete the game due to injury in 3 of his last 4 games against Atletico Madrid at Vicente Calderon Stadium since 19/9/2010 !

KhaledBarca

The fans at Camp Nou have good reason to get so excited when they see Messi warming up to come in as a substitute. Over the last couple of years, when he's come in as a sub, his production has been almost impossible to believe. He is much better as a sub than even he is as a starter. He has to be averaging over a goal a game when he comes on as a sub.

CR7 deserves the Ballon D'Or for 2013. For that one entire calendar year, he was the best. The award is not for who is best when he is on the field, or who is the best of all time. Messi will applaud when CR7 gets the award tonight, because he is classy.

The team and coach deserve huge props for the performance while Messi was out. In two whole months, only one loss is a game that counting, plus another loss in a game that mattered only for the opponent.

Please explain, how was he the best?

average in 1/2 of the games. No trophies, flopped when it mattered...

scoring goals, mainly tap ins doesn't make you the best player in the world!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Hopefully we get to see NeMesIs. But I'm not gonna lie, Tata has made Cesc at false nine work so we might very well. So we might be in for NeMeCesc instead.

André

@BarcaStat: Barcelona goals vs Atletico Madrid (current squad) #fcblive
- Messi 20
- Alves 2
- Xavi, Iniesta, Adriano, Busquets, Alexis, Neymar 1

Unreal! Beast!

H

Haruko The Goon

The speed at which he runs with the ball is just unbelievable, total ball control at an immense speed.

It's why I love him. Natural, and football is literally second nature.

Wonderful to watch, can't imagine what will happen when he retires.

Can you imagine a compilation of all his goals when he's finall done with football?

going to blow my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans