10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Damn, he could have overtaken Ronaldo already with the chances he missed. Good game any way, but I haven't seen him miss so many chances in a LONG while...

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Whole team did not care in the 2nd half. Because of that Leo was probably not ready for the chances.
He should be though. I want to see him celebrate. :xavi:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Pique could have assisted 3 goals at least today if Leo would have buried them. 1 was from an offside I think, Leo even scored that. It was Pique who gave the pass if I remember correctly.

Kohe321

The goal he scored was such an awesome, fighting effort. Heading the ball to himself while battling a defender, and then lobbing the ball over the keeper. Vintage Messi!

The first goal was wrongly disallowed it seemed to me, so he should have two. Doesn't matter, though. He played really well yet again! :)

Kerrybai

What a goal that was, lovely header down. His finishing after that was awful, but his hunger makes me very happy. He looks like a man on a mission.

Paganinisrvnge

Even the goat can't be prefect. I think if he hit the finishing form he had in 2012, he'd be unstoppable and so would the team. IMO, he's become a better overall player over the years. His passing has become prime Xavi and Iniesta level while he maintains his unrivaled dribbling skills. Combine that with him finding that godly goalscorimg form and wow. I expect amazing things from Messi this season.

CatalinR10

if he was playing as a false 9 as usual in the past months rather than droping so deep , he would have easily scored 4 goals. He lost his killer instinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans