10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

In short:

Ronaldo-vs-Messi-All-Stats.jpg

Saying that Ronaldo has won few trophies is not true.

F

Flavia

Br press is reporting he left argentina's training earlier, touching his left thigh... Hope he is not injured :(

Ursegor

World Champion
Why would they call him up to begin with? He has started every single Barca game this season in a congested schedule. Grand idea to take him to China for a friendly. Argentina would profit much more in the long run if they just let him rest for 2 weeks.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Meaningless friendly in China to just get some extra bucks. Great job Argentina NT. Great job.

Fuck off.

I hate these friendlies far away.

CatalinR10

tata the goat

didn't make barca fans happy while being barca coach but has done it as NT coach.

Tata - the man who had an ace in his poket all along.

He made it.

I

instinct

Meaningless friendly in China to just get some extra bucks. Great job Argentina NT. Great job.

Fuck off.

I hate these friendlies far away.

Nothing on twitter yet :pep: stay calm..

Anyway:

Messi receives criticism because of rumours that he doesn't care about ARG NT anymore.

travels with them to China

gets an ''injury''

can't play

concidence? :mou:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The Chinese media did not mention that Messi left training holding his left thigh, they did report that he left training early for about half an hour and that he was feeling a bit uncomfortable and having sinus issues (mostly spitting etc.) throughout the training session, they suspected it was because of the heavy smog in Beijing. In addition, they reported that he fell several times during training, apparently not in a great physical shape.

I am hoping it is just travel/fatigue/smog related issues, not injury.

U5244P6DT20141009234318.jpg

U5244P6DT20141009234318.jpg

U5244P6DT20141009234924.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans