10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

Stoitchkov: "I'd like Messi to score two v Eibar and then break Zarra's record v Madrid. Why wouldn't Bernabeu applaud a legend like Messi?"

Because Messi is their nemesis? They applauded Dinho, but I doubt they'd applaude Messi. I hope he breaks it in the Camp Nou, vs Eibar. Best to do it at home.
I never knew why they applauded for dihno, was he that liked around the world lol?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Won't ever happen, but if it somehow did, then the cameramen should zoom into Cristiano's face. That would be a sight to behold. :lol:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I never knew why they applauded for dihno, was he that liked around the world lol?

Ronaldinho brace at Bernaleo. Wonderful performance.

Different time though. The animosity present now between the two clubs would never allow such a thing to happen with Messi.

Here.

Last edited:

DinhoR10

Not to sound like i'm starting something, but i always think that maybe Neymar can become what Ronaldinho was for us back then but whenever I watch it I never think he can do it, creativity and dribbling wise he's just on another level. This season makes it seem like Neymar is more of a goalscorer type which thankfully is what we need right now anyway.

F

Flavia

Messi's father gave an interview today. It's in castellano, but sport should translate and post it soon in their english website. It's a good read, and Jorge again Leo had nothing to do with the fisco issues, it's all on him.

SeloBarca

Really? While Messi might have better stats, Ronaldinho was a showman. He had a playstyle that entertained the audiance with his out of this world dribbles.
As much as i love Messi, your mouth were a constant O whenever Ronaldinho got the ball during his peak.

raki

Really? While Messi might have better stats, Ronaldinho was a showman. He had a playstyle that entertained the audiance with his out of this world dribbles.
As much as i love Messi, your mouth were a constant O whenever Ronaldinho got the ball during his peak.

With the hate that exists nowadays no player would be cheered from each club.

raki

Ronaldinho was about tricks and evryone gets amazed with tricks. But those were different times. Nowadays it´s war between barça and madrid. Blame the press and the likes of mourinho and so on. But the biggest factor was barça dominance :p

Kerrybai

Spectacular in its own way but not "how the shit did he do that?" kind of spectacular that Ronaldinho did

For the record Ronaldinho in this current Barca side probably wouldn't be applauded, things have gotten very sour over the past number of years, and Messi hasn't exactly helped the cause.
:lol:

BarcaVillain

Spectacular in its own way but not "how the shit did he do that?" kind of spectacular that Ronaldinho did

Will never forget that goal against Chelsea with the outside of the boot from the edge of the area. It wasn't on, there isn't another player in the world that would have gone for it. It's such a shame how his career tailed off so quickly. He could have been one of the greatest of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans