10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Clasico turning sour is not the only reason leo won't get the respect he deserves in bernabeu, Real Madrid also has a player who can win them consecutive ballon d'or and who is constantly competing with messi. They will never give any standing ovation for messi because of Ronaldo,they know what the rivalry means for Ronaldo.

DinhoR10

Will never forget that goal against Chelsea with the outside of the boot from the edge of the area. It wasn't on, there isn't another player in the world that would have gone for it. It's such a shame how his career tailed off so quickly. He could have been one of the greatest of all time.

I honestly think he deserves a mention just because of his short peak and the fact that he did things nobody else did, Messi and Maradona did similar things, Iniesta could make any assist zidane made but nobody could do what ronaldinho did.

Antimadridista1

For the record Ronaldinho in this current Barca side probably wouldn't be applauded, things have gotten very sour over the past number of years, and Messi hasn't exactly helped the cause.
:lol:

What a good memory ... LMAO
Well deserved . Every match at the Bernabeu (even against other teams), you can hear "Puta Messi oe oe" coming from the fans.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Mathieu: "Messi is a really normal guy, he surprised me. He invited me to play parchis during an away trip. We both won a game." [bein]

NotInHere

Really? While Messi might have better stats, Ronaldinho was a showman. He had a playstyle that entertained the audiance with his out of this world dribbles.
As much as i love Messi, your mouth were a constant O whenever Ronaldinho got the ball during his peak.
highly doubt Dihno would be applauded today...

F

Flavia

10648529_889949921024603_4480785754678779384_o.jpg

Leo Messi

Quiero agradecer a toda mi familia, amigos, compañeros y a todo el staff del FC Barcelona por su apoyo en estos 10 maravillosos años. Siempre disfruté en la cancha, vistiendo estos colores y viviendo momentos muy lindos. Pero también siempre con ganas de mejorar y conseguir más títulos para el equipo. ¡Un abrazo a todos!

I want to say thanks to all my family, friends, teammates and FC Barcelona staff for their support in these 10 incredible years. I've always enjoyed being on the pitch, wearing these colours, living amazing moments and I'm constantly trying to improve and win more titles with my team. A hug for everyone!

- LIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans