10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
B0D1Q1zIMAACXG6.jpg

His 2011-12 stats are completely unreal. It is like he is possessed by some god. He played every fucking match scoring and assisting. Too bad we did not win CL or League in that season. In just one week we lost both the titles just like last season. I hope we won't have those type of weeks this season. I can't handle them anymore.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
B0D1Q1zIMAACXG6.jpg

His 2011-12 stats are completely unreal. It is like he is possessed by some god. He played every fucking match scoring and assisting. Too bad we did not win CL or League in that season. In just one week we lost both the titles just like last season. I hope we won't have those type of weeks this season. I can't handle them anymore.

I feel like he would have come close to his 11/12 stats in the 12/13 season (at least in terms of goals) if he hadn't gotten injured. But then, if he hadn't gotten injured I suppose a lot of things would be different.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I feel like he would have come close to his 11/12 stats in the 12/13 season (at least in terms of goals) if he hadn't gotten injured. But then, if he hadn't gotten injured I suppose a lot of things would be different.

Yeah. 2012 was his best year in terms of number of goals scored as we already know it. He will never get back to that goal scoring form though. But i think he will start creating records in number of assists from now on. I hope Suarez and Neymar finish the chances messi creates from them.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yeah. 2012 was his best year in terms of number of goals scored as we already know it. He will never get back to that goal scoring form though. But i think he will start creating records in number of assists from now on. I hope Suarez and Neymar finish the chances messi creates from them.

It's still early days in this season though. Messi's on 7 goals in 9 games. With Suarez coming back, maybe we will see Messi get more space and more goals, in addition to assisting Suarez.

Icarium

Lifestealer
It's still early days in this season though. Messi's on 7 goals in 9 games. With Suarez coming back, maybe we will see Messi get more space and more goals, in addition to assisting Suarez.

Maybe, I don't think it is possible though. Ronaldo has much higher chances of reaching there basing on his current form. I don't know if he will be able to keep it though. Let us hope he won't

L

linetty

Ronald Koeman (ex-Barcelona): "Messi is at the same level as Maradona and Cruyff, even a bit above them." [cope]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans