10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Messi is not nominated for best liga forward 13-14. D.Costa, cr and Vela are... Vela instead of Messi.

B0JWJzXIMAAi37x.png

messi2140

6racies Xavi
From now on they should put a disclaimer for each individual price stating that these awards are based on hype and nothing else.

Frodo_FCB

D. Costa is reasonably on the list because his team won la liga
RM finished 3rd, but ok Cristiano won the golden boot with 31 goals.
Vella ???
These guys who made this list should give an explanation for Vella nomination instead of Messi.
Ι think that the committees who make these awards must release the requirements that a candidate should meet so there are not misunderstandings.
These awards are getting more and more ridiculous.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
D. Costa is reasonably on the list because his team won la liga
RM finished 3rd, but ok Cristiano won the golden boot with 31 goals.
Vella ???
These guys who made this list should give an explanation for Vella nomination instead of Messi.
Ι think that the committees who make these awards must release the requirements that a candidate should meet so there are not misunderstandings.
These awards are getting more and more ridiculous.

They can't release an explanation because there is none. It's a shameful trend of late, even by his own Barca fans, to take Messi and what he does on the field for granted.

There's also the more disgusting explanation that this is part of the political manipulation and media bias.

BarcaGirl

I think it's pretty clear right now (at least to me), that every shit that keeps happening to Messi, is because he wears blaugrana. From his tax issues to not being nominated for the LFP award.

Actually I'm starting to feel sorry for Leo. Even his own fans are taking him for granted. I think there is a small chance, that he's going to leave Barca next season.

doublehh03

Maybe, I don't think it is possible though. Ronaldo has much higher chances of reaching there basing on his current form. I don't know if he will be able to keep it though. Let us hope he won't

Ronaldo doesn't have to create for Madrid. Messi does. Believe it or not, he's playing an entirely differently role than when he was scoring goals like no other. Even when Suarez returns, he'll play the creator role a lot. But Suarez's presence will hopefully open up space for him to operate, and thus more space to score goals.

I

instinct

Messi is not compared to other players (except Ronaldo). Many people take his stats for granted and if he finishes a season with relatively low figures, everyone will bash him even though his stats in his worst season are still world-class.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Messi is not compared to other players (except Ronaldo). Many people take his stats for granted and if he finishes a season with relatively low figures, everyone will bash him even though his stats in his worst season are still world-class.

Lower season stats by his standards are still better than most forwards' best seasons. It's unfair that people still bash him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think it's pretty clear right now (at least to me), that every shit that keeps happening to Messi, is because he wears blaugrana. From his tax issues to not being nominated for the LFP award.

Actually I'm starting to feel sorry for Leo. Even his own fans are taking him for granted. I think there is a small chance, that he's going to leave Barca next season.

I don' think he lives for these individual awards. Unless the tax saga drives him into bonkers, I don't see why he wants to leave.

L

linetty

I think he'll leave if the current board win elections again. Worst management ever, can't even protect their own players.

The socis must be worst supporters ever. Is is that hard to vote for no confidence?

raskolnikov

I think he'll leave if the current board win elections again. Worst management ever, can't even protect their own players.

The socis must be worst supporters ever. Is is that hard to vote for no confidence?

They don't disagree and actually prefer the current board (rossel's) otherwise they all would have been gone with him.

L

linetty

Participated in 40 goals (29 goals + 11 assists) in 31 league matches. Not even nominated.

I leave that without a comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans