10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

A lot of people were quoted saying Messi is more motivated when he is angry. I can see him scoring a hat trick tonight

I don't think that this is the case.

Remember the away match vs Celta last season? He was desperate to score but he didn't. I think he scores when he is relaxed and just plays his game. I don't know him or his feelings but it's a psychlogical thing. If you desperately try something, the chance is higher that it won't work.

doublehh03

Messi looked to score last game. He should have had at least 3-4 goals last match. I think he'll score a lot real soon. Main thing is for him to be healthy for the entire season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't think that this is the case.

Remember the away match vs Celta last season? He was desperate to score but he didn't. I think he scores when he is relaxed and just plays his game. I don't know him or his feelings but it's a psychlogical thing. If you desperately try something, the chance is higher that it won't work.

This. It is hard to put fingers on what he thinks and what motivates him.

And please folks, don't always hattrick this hattrick that before a game please. You are not helping.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Last 2 matches he tried to score lot of times. Need more luck to finish those chances. After breaking record i think he will return to cool and composed player.

Devils

His finishing is a bit unpolished in the last few games, aside from the goal.

I'm sure he will improve as the season progresses.

Spectacular nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans