10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neeraj

Yeah that's the other problem. Foreign media picks up the poison without knowing it is poison and disseminates it as factual. This same manipulation today has already been picked up by several foreign medias.

I think you give the foreign media too much credit then. They aren't innocent babies copying answers from the local media in the test, they are evil babies, rigging the system and ensuring the entire test is meaningless. I'm not quite sure the metaphor came through ..but...

tumblr_lnpkjbsbaQ1qaxo2mo1_500.gif

F

Flavia

I posted about that manipulation 2 pages ago :p

And that manipulation showed at Neymar and Lucho's presser today. Neymar was asked 3x about it, Lucho around 4x.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Just read on twitter that Messi is 6 assists away from becoming the all time La Liga assist leader. Don't know if accurate, but Messi will likely retire as La Liga all time scorer and all time assister. That's impressive.

Kerrybai

Just read on twitter that Messi is 6 assists away from becoming the all time La Liga assist leader. Don't know if accurate, but Messi will likely retire as La Liga all time scorer and all time assister. That's impressive.

His single season record in all competitions is 29 back when he scored 73 goals.( 16 la liga, 4 copa, 5 CL, 4 other competitions )

NotInHere

I was reading the youtube comments for a sec, big mistake, there's many people questioning Leos humility lol, just because of this, I sometimes ask myself if people sit down and and think about what there going to say nowadays, or is the football fanbase that fickle to get angry at someone, particularly a player like Messi, whose alnost always the best player in the match week after week. There is a double standard here I understand, because if it was a player who doesn't have the same impact as Messi refusing to get out, he would be crucified, but theres exceptions in life, that we have to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans