10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vibien12

Neymar and Messi seems to be linking well and the current tactics suit suarez very well. It may take time but it will work.

Kixer

I'm so freaking excited about tomorrow's game and how Leo is going to play. Would be amazing to see Suarez-Messi-Neymar. What a deadly attack..

BarcaGirl

Sergio Aguero on.. rooming with Lionel Messi

"Recently the fitness coach who organizes where everyone [in the NT] sleeps suggested single rooms for everyone. Leo said that was fine, but Sergio and me are staying together!"

When one of us is not there, we’ll be on our own in the room. Last time when he was missing he sent me a text saying, "Who have they put you with?"

I texted back: "Don’t worry about it, love – I’m alone!". But he shot back: "Don’t be cheating on me!"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sergio-aguero-on-rooming-lionel-4501587

lmfao I'm dying :rofl1:

raki

Most LIGA assists for Barça [current squad] #fcblive Xavi 109 Messi 101 Iniesta 64 Alves 56 Pedro 29 Busquets 10 Neymar 9 Adriano Alba 8

Stric

Sergio Aguero on.. rooming with Lionel Messi

"Recently the fitness coach who organizes where everyone [in the NT] sleeps suggested single rooms for everyone. Leo said that was fine, but Sergio and me are staying together!"

When one of us is not there, we’ll be on our own in the room. Last time when he was missing he sent me a text saying, "Who have they put you with?"

I texted back: "Don’t worry about it, love – I’m alone!". But he shot back: "Don’t be cheating on me!"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sergio-aguero-on-rooming-lionel-4501587

lmfao I'm dying :rofl1:

Bromance at its finest. :lol:

Morten

If Messi break the record tomorrow i think an applause is in order, no problem, but stopping the match is overkill. Maybe if it was at Nou Camp i could see it.

L

linetty

Messi screwing over Madrid + stopping the game to honour him at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Not that I don't want to see this but it might not end well.

F

Flavia

B0vTqUnIIAExs2s.jpg

Picture: Messi with his membership card, and that of his son Thiago, of new Barcelona fan club "La Pulga" (The Flea)

Stric

Sorry, this is probably well known by now, but I'm kind of out... how many more goals until he equals/breaks the record?

F

Flavia

Sorry, this is probably well known by now, but I'm kind of out... how many more goals until he equals/breaks the record?

Depends on who you ask :pep:

The official number for Zarra is 251 goals, and Messi has 250.

But even athletic came out today to say in their records Zarra has 253. And madrid media have multiple numbers, the most being 259.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans