10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Other than the finishing, he played a good game considering the possible capacity for him to perform was very low due to poor support. 3rd most touches on our team, his passing and play in transition were very good, and when we were actually attacking he had several good moments. Needs to get that killer finishing back up though, can't stress that enough. I'm more than happy with his creative role right now but whatever chances he gets he has to finish in a game like this.

All in all, no way in hell we can fault him for this loss. It isn't anything near the games like vs. Atletico or the CDR final last year where he wasn't even involved. He did what he could, can't ask for more.

F

Flavia

Other than the finishing, he played a good game considering the possible capacity for him to perform was very low due to poor support. 3rd most touches on our team, his passing and play in transition were very good, and when we were actually attacking he had several good moments. Needs to get that killer finishing back up though, can't stress that enough. I'm more than happy with his creative role right now but whatever chances he gets he has to finish in a game like this.

All in all, no way in hell we can fault him for this loss. It isn't anything near the games like vs. Atletico or the CDR final last year where he wasn't even involved. He did what he could, can't ask for more.

He can do more, though. It wasn't his worst game, but also not that good.

doublehh03

Benzema was the only standout offensive player today for both teams. The game was decided by Barca's poor mistakes.

Messi was poor. Ronaldo was a ghost.

Devils

He was good in the first half.

Second half the entire team gave up.

One to forget for Leo, only can move forward from here.

I hate when he does not perform in big games anymore and his goalscoring touch seem completely gone, he needs a buckeload of chances to score one goal nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans