10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell1978

Bad game from Leo. I wouldn't criticize him though, because he tried. His shit finishing is so shocking though, I think his finishing is going to become his Achilles's heel.

For a large part, finishing is a mental thing, confidence and concentration plays a large part. But yeah, for his standards his finishing has been sub par in 2014. Hope it gets better quickly.

Schumi

wc final? :DD

but seriously, his freekicks are becoming worse.

Neymar and Suarez must start taking them. Messi has not scored a free-kick since...somebody help me here. It's definitely been a very long while and several shitty free-kicks later.

Iarwain

1_15137762.jpg

1_15137761.jpg

Goal dot com rating:
Ronaldo: 4/5
Messi: 2/5

The fuck? I really think Ronaldo had abysmal game.

Ghost

So they were right all along, when they said we will be just as pathetic when the tables gets turned around.

Shame.

SeloBarca

One thing i can say Ronaldo does well as a captain, is when other players try to finish but does badly, he gives them thumbs up and a boosting word.
Most Barcelona players hangs their heads when their teammates does it.
Messi, although not beeing the captain, is the front figure. It would be nice if he showed some encouragement.

doublehh03

One thing i can say Ronaldo does well as a captain, is when other players try to finish but does badly, he gives them thumbs up and a boosting word.
Most Barcelona players hangs their heads when their teammates does it.
Messi, although not beeing the captain, is the front figure. It would be nice if he showed some encouragement.

LOL that's a bunch of BS. The dude makes crazy faces when his teammates miss. Watch their games. You saw several times yesterday when Benzema missed 2 golden chances in the first 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans