10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
OttaRzL.png

F

Flavia

Capello (ex-coach Milan -Madrid): "Despite getting kicked a lot, Messi never goes down. I love him. No diving, as they say in England" [ser]
“It's completely true that I asked Rijkaard if he would loan me Messi for Juventus,” Capello revealed to Cadena SER.
“When the play had stopped for a minute [during the Gamper Trophy] I went over to Rijkaard and said: ‘You can't play him because you've got three foreigners already. Why don't you loan him to Juventus for a year?’
“Rijkaard replied: ‘We are going to clarify the situation in three or four months, so I cannot do it’.
“That's why Messi's debut came later. I knew the value of my full-backs and when I saw Messi play I knew he was special. I could see that he could do things that other players didn’t even think of.”

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
F

Flavia

This was a long time coming and was evident from a few years ago... While I still I agree with you about Suárez not being in the Ballon d'Or shortlist, I also think uncle Flo might have something to do with it, as it happened in the past with Busi...

Oh, I'm sure he did. But Suarez made it easier for him. I think it's actually good he's out. It'll make Luiseato more determined to play well and not screw up again. Which will benefit Barça.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Rubén’s granddaughter, Cintia Arellano, was Lionel’s closest childhood friend. Leo wasn’t much for going to school, but he enjoyed it well enough when he was there, since he knew, 1) he could play football during recess and 2) Cintia would have his back during tests.

“Quick, can you tell me the answer to number three?” he’d whisper to her.
He’d always sit right in front or behind me and we’d send the answers back-and-forth, written on a ruler or an eraser.
CINTIA ARELLANO
CHILDHOOD FRIEND
:messi:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Rubén’s granddaughter, Cintia Arellano, was Lionel’s closest childhood friend. Leo wasn’t much for going to school, but he enjoyed it well enough when he was there, since he knew, 1) he could play football during recess and 2) Cintia would have his back during tests.

“Quick, can you tell me the answer to number three?” he’d whisper to her.
He’d always sit right in front or behind me and we’d send the answers back-and-forth, written on a ruler or an eraser.
CINTIA ARELLANO
CHILDHOOD FRIEND
:messi:
inb4 they make cases on Leo for cheating on his school tests

Egert

Estonian Culé
Seguimos preparando el partido de mañana contra el Celta. ‪#‎ForçaBarça‬

We are getting ready for tomorrow's match against Celta. #ForçaBarça

- LIO

2dahrtz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.