10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

2jbozcy.jpg

Neymar is such a fanboy :lol:

barcanuck

Another record has fallen! Keep breaking them Leo!!

His passing to Suarez is like his passing to Neymar last year - non existent.

Neeraj

I think it was a bit obvious that the motivation at the end was pure and simply driven by the record..I guess it isn't a bad thing, he has lost that drive of late, and if records can motivate him again, then that's good news because Penaldo is going to provide him with lots of competition in record breaking over the next few years.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Redcafe thinks they can sign him. That united is exactly the new challenge he needs.

Even worse the man city fans want to sign him "whatever it costs" :lol:.

Kohe321

His game yesterday was absolutely amazing. Messi in form is completely without equal. He's 27 and I really, really hope we get our shit together as a team so we don't waste the good years he has ahead of him. Seriously, Barcelona spearheaded by Lionel Messi, Neymar and Suarez SHOULD be favorites for the CL every year. It shouldn't be that hard to build a team capable of this around these three with the financial power and standing Barca has. I just wish a true fan like Laporta could take over and steer this thing towards glory again...

Last edited:

Holly

He made me fall in love with him as a football player again....for the ??? ziliionth time or something like that... what a great player. I am so happy he shares the record now with Raul...I bet a certain Christina thought his worst nightmere had come true... Just hope he will score some more again Apoel so the record will be only his.....

On the other hand: he did save us and mostly Lucho....there are still some things I really don't understand about our game:
1. Why can't we counterattack properly if we have the chance? I just don't get that...every time when an opportunity to do so comes around, we lose the ball so easily....which brings me to my second point:
2. Why do we lose the ball so easily during parts of the game?
3. What happened to our fast circulation play and why can't we move the ball around faster?

Still enjoying the game though.....

L

linetty

Thanks for hearing me out Leo and making me smile yet again.

Best player ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans