10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

cr ronaldo in front of maradona , pele , zidane , cruyff

Better then Zidane!? This is the end of the road for us humans. I have lost faith in humanity.

Anyway, shouldn't he win at least one WC to enter the hall of fame? I know when Messi is in question, he should have won at least 10 of em...

doublehh03

cr ronaldo in front of maradona , pele , zidane , cruyff

1351116165579.gif

It's a Madrid's poll. What do you expect?

B

beautifulgame

Better then Zidane!? This is the end of the road for us humans. I have lost faith in humanity.

Anyway, shouldn't he win at least one WC to enter the hall of fame? I know when Messi is in question, he should have won at least 10 of em...

Makes sense that you'd pick out zidane in a list with maradona and pele

hamad138

Banned
Cristiano ronaldo on Manchester United was different than real madrid.

I thought he was the best ever at manu because he pulled redeciolus tricks and skills with the ball. Messi dribbled better but ronaldo was something like ronaldinho putting insane tricks, which is more fun to watch as dribbling.

Heres a video of him at Manu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4KZDMV7Y9k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

But in Real Madrid he almost never pulls that tricks off, he only scores.

MikeLoudDrop

I agree with this, mainly because cr will look like a god thrashing minnows but hasnt scored an important goal in a final or semi final since he was at man u.

i'm pretty sure he scored the 1-0 in the cl final in 2008.

The 2008 UEFA Champions League Final was a football match that took place on Wednesday, 21 May 2008 at 20:45 CEST (22:45 MSD). The match was played at the Luzhniki Stadium, in Moscow, Russia, to determine the winner of the 2007–08 UEFA Champions League. The final was contested by Manchester United and Chelsea.

raskolnikov

Cristiano ronaldo on Manchester United was different than real madrid.

I thought he was the best ever at manu because he pulled redeciolus tricks and skills with the ball. Messi dribbled better but ronaldo was something like ronaldinho putting insane tricks, which is more fun to watch as dribbling.

Heres a video of him at Manu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4KZDMV7Y9k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

But in Real Madrid he almost never pulls that tricks off, he only scores.

Blasphemy!

images

Rahj

The 2008 UEFA Champions League Final was a football match that took place on Wednesday, 21 May 2008 at 20:45 CEST (22:45 MSD). The match was played at the Luzhniki Stadium, in Moscow, Russia, to determine the winner of the 2007–08 UEFA Champions League. The final was contested by Manchester United and Chelsea.
oh i thought he included ronaldo's time at manutd. alright then, how about the 1-0 in the cdr final in 2011 against barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans