10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

All players like individual records, including Messi. He was looking up at the clock to see how much time was remaining every other minute.

I wish he would be even hungrier for these sort of records, the hunger for individual success is what has allowed Ronaldo to catch up with Leo. He badly badly wanted that nat trick. I expect a masterclass away to Apoel to hit 71.

SeloBarca

Was quite underwhelming the first half, he needs goals to be able to play. The more goals he does in a game, the better he plays.
After 0-2 he was beasting it.

But i want overeact and use GOAT etc. Hes still not "there"

F

Flavia

His heatmap against ajax:

B1tfyxpCIAESXUk.jpg

Kerrybai

Was quite crap the first half, he needs goals to be able to play. The more goals he does in a game, the better he plays.
After 0-2 he was beasting it.

But i want overeact and use GOAT etc. Hes still not "there"

Hm no. Plenty of good games from Leo without goals.

gatsu

Lucho can thank him, he saved his ass tonight, today's match was basically a one man performance, definitely the best player in the world.

NotInHere

I wish he would be even hungrier for these sort of records, the hunger for individual success is what has allowed Ronaldo to catch up with Leo. He badly badly wanted that nat trick. I expect a masterclass away to Apoel to hit 71.
Wish Leo would play every match like its his last, going by his second half against Ajax you would think he was, and when he does that he truly seperates hinself from everyone.

Devils

Never doubted him for a second.

The world class player of world class players.

Barca is soul-less without him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans