10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Don't like to overstate things but we would be a mid table team without him. We buy players after players to reduce the burden on messi and he gets blamed for the new players incompetence. I will not be surprised if someday he decides to call it quits for his barca career.

FiReFTW

rNjevVK.png

Interesting Chart

dakt

you're new to barca, arent you? It has been like this for 5 years

No I'm not.
And these 5 years are the reason why I'm saying this. Messi is not getting any younger and cannot rely on next 5 years of such play. So
club should already start building different approach.

footyfan

Calma, calma
All players like individual records, including Messi. He was looking up at the clock to see how much time was remaining every other minute.

DinhoR10

No I'm not.
And these 5 years are the reason why I'm saying this. Messi is not getting any younger and cannot rely on next 5 years of such play. So
club should already start building different approach.

Messi gives us the ability to be untouchable when we're at our best, and even when we play badly we look like a good team because of him, without him we will probably never be untouchable but we would still be a top team.

doublehh03

It's just unfortunate his lack of finishing is really making people not see how awesomely great he has been thus far this season. Outside of 2-3 games, he has been mind-blowing.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was great in the second half... However, I wish he was more incisive, there were moments when he could have obliterated all their defense but restrained himself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans